Courtney Black #7 Courtney Black Le Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fashion sense makes me cringe. Literally nothing she wears looks good. What the hell is this white dress

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her, everyone looks awful at that wedding. Those bridesmaid dresses are insane 🤯

Reactions: 6
The bride is also quite classy with her dance to (I assume) the groom

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only recently started following her. Just watched her work out this morning. Is she on something?

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to be more like em the nutritionist (if don’t follow her look up on insta) the chef’s kiss and same mannerisms. Also, the strategically placed Tilda rice bag on the recipe video for teriyaki salmon in the hope they notice and then want to plug the products through her for some ££££ It’s so obvious and blatant!

Reactions: 2
She’s trying to be more like em the nutritionist (if don’t follow her look up on insta) the chef’s kiss and same mannerisms. Also, the strategically placed Tilda rice bag on the recipe video for teriyaki salmon in the hope they notice and then want to plug the products through her for some ££££ It’s so obvious and blatant!
Yes I thought the exact same re. Em the Nutritionist. Courtney can never be original, she always has to follow the crowd and copy others

I'm watching Married At First Sight and Ella doesn't half remind me of Courtney. The fake boobs and lips but mainly the chin and cheek fillers.

Reactions: 3
I saw her on Insta today and her lips move around as if unconnected to the rest of her body. Like Michael Flatley’s legs in Lord of the Dance

Reactions: 1
Courtney being original yet again 'screenshot for my coffee order' - she's copying Tayla Blue (I find Tayla and the coffee obsession so annoying) but honestly no one needs advice on coffee orders - stick to selling knee injury workout plans hun

Reactions: 2
One story she says she doesn’t spend much money on takeaways so spends more on health and spa treatments instead, the next few stories are a dinner out, takeaway coffee, and endless takeaway ice creams. She just doesn’t seem to know who she is or what she stands for at all.

Reactions: 3