Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, I’m never one for knocking females but what in the actual duck does she look like in her new pictures! I can’t even decide, granny with a good bod, man child with abs, I mean don’t get me wrong, the abs look great but I wouldn’t say outstanding for a major influential PT, I have better abs when I don’t eat pasta for a week 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
You can see in the running video she’s not as lean as she’ll have you believe in photos. I think we all question her muscle aesthetics is because the way she trains doesn’t encourage muscle growth so sure she will have abs etc but it’ll require very low body fat which she doesn’t have so she can at times look untrained

Those two girls are sisters so I assume that’s what she means?

I bet they were planning on going to Ibiza on a sister trip and Courtney tagged along. Wasn’t Aimee the girl who’s outfit she copied and she was moaning that Courtney didn’t credit her😂

Reactions: 2
OMG!! She’s made the Chelsea girls go Ocean Beach 😂😂 they don’t look happy

Tries so hard to be Chelsea but she's a cockney east londoner, nothing wrong with that at all but just another aspect of her trying to be something shes not

It’s these strange underboob outfits she keeps wearing with her tummy out. She is just looking really skinny again. Yet she posts before and after photos to try and ‘prove’ her happiness. If you was that happy and in much more of a better place then you wouldn’t need to keep stating it

Reactions: 3
1. The hair is absolutely awful - she looks like a 50 year old lady
2. The sucking in and breathing in - who trusts a PT who has to do this?

Reactions: 1
She gets asked about form nearly every single day apparently... wonder why 🤔
I found her really odd looking in this video. One side of her labia seems to be hanging down much lower than the other in these shorts, and the thigh gap looks... enhanced? It just doesn't look right.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found her really odd looking in this video. One side of her labia seems to be hanging down much lower than the other in these shorts, and the thigh gap looks... enhanced? It just doesn't look right.
Now I can’t unsee it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.