Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New trainer on Monday, there will be no one doing CB soon. I only do Jay and some of the others. They should all sack off Courtney and start their own app 🤣

Reactions: 3
New trainer on Monday, there will be no one doing CB soon. I only do Jay and some of the others. They should all sack off Courtney and start their own app 🤣
Me too! I hate that I pay her for her app - I literally just do Jay and Frilly and that’s it! I think Jay is brilliant and also seems like a lovely fella, same as Frilly, I think she’s lovely.

Reactions: 2
Me too! I hate that I pay her for her app - I literally just do Jay and Frilly and that’s it! I think Jay is brilliant and also seems like a lovely fella, same as Frilly, I think she’s lovely.
I stopped paying for it once my subscription ran out. Literally only wanted it for Jay's workouts which I loved tbh but couldn't justify lining her pockets. Would love him to do his own app.

Reactions: 4
Im looking forward to seeing what this new guys challenge is like, I can’t do any of Courtney’s boxing because she flings herself around. Hoping he shows a decent technique because I am so uncoordinated 🤣
I adore Jay, he knows his tit. I’m surprised he agreed to team up with her because he is all about form and you can’t have correct form with half of the tit CB does.

How awful that she literally has no friends, she genuinely must be a really nasty vile person! Friendship group hopping... where are her childhood friends etc...

Reactions: 4
How awful that she literally has no friends, she genuinely must be a really nasty vile person! Friendship group hopping... where are her childhood friends etc...
You can tell she’s the kind of person that wants to cling on to anyone who might give her further status. I imagine unless you’ve got status or a healthy bank balance you’re expendable to her. She may as well just go on Love Island

Reactions: 5
‘Poster girl’ wtf is that? Poster girl for what? Or is she talking about the brand that the Chelsea girls are obsessed with?
She barely has a layer in the front of her hair, it’s so funny how try-hard she is! The effort level is at 1,000 and she’s still now able to look relaxed or cool 😂

I don’t think Amy et all will be unkind to her as I think they’re nice girls but I can imagine some looks get exchanged…..

Attachments

Reactions: 1
That yellow outfit is not flattering at all, her boobs look like they’ve been stuck on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New haircut looks less like a mullet now but still incredibly ageing…does she own a mirror

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.