Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her really odd looking in this video. One side of her labia seems to be hanging down much lower than the other in these shorts, and the thigh gap looks... enhanced? It just doesn't look right.
Perhaps the XS shorts are too tight 🤣😂🙈

And now we have mango on the list of trigger foods she couldn’t eat but now does. Riveting stuff

Reactions: 8
I have no idea why my brain thinks like this but I just think her living room must stink of body odour
28CF6FE5-1172-44E0-BE8C-713BEEDD63A5.jpeg
😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice that she had turned comments off on her last few holiday pics? I'm sure she did, but they're back on now...

Imagine sharing a question like this 😂 "didn't think she would fit in your social group" 👀
I was surprised she shared it too, bit insulting for Courtney.

Reactions: 4
I give the friendship six months if that!!! Seems like a very fake friendship all this “love you” when they’ve known each other two minutes.
She never keeps friends by the looks of it , I give it 4 months 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Courtney’s dropped another 1000 followers to 839k now 🙈😂 I’m assuming that’s why she’s dishing out so many free workouts again lately 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Everyone reaches their peak and hers is on the way down. Let’s hope she saved some of that money she earnt !

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice how CB almost seemed to jump on the ‘trend‘ of experts/sufferers raising awareness of amenorrhea (losing your period)? It was never mentioned until all of a sudden It was added to her growing list of ED struggles. This happened to me and it was bloody awful so I don’t wish any kind of suffering on anyone but idk, honestly sometimes it seems that she adds to her ED experience for clout when other big influencers start to discuss something that she hasn’t talked about

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice how CB almost seemed to jump on the ‘trend‘ of experts/sufferers raising awareness of amenorrhea (losing your period)? It was never mentioned until all of a sudden It was added to her growing list of ED struggles. This happened to me and it was bloody awful so I don’t wish any kind of suffering on anyone but idk, honestly sometimes it seems that she adds to her ED experience for clout when other big influencers start to discuss something that she hasn’t talked about
She mentioned this before in her podcast in 2020/2021 so it’s not a new thing

SiStErS 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫 literally begs everyone she meets after 5 mins loool

why do they look in better shape than her😩😩😩😂😂😂
Amie and her sister run regularly, eat what they want, eat healthy meals, don’t snack and do regular workouts/Pilates. Oh and walk lots. I think that’s all you need to be doing if you’re 20/30!!!

Tennis lessons?? Why she trying to fit in with the Chelsea set she’ll be going to elocution lessons next😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.