Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep pronouncing the word embarrassed really weirdly. Is it an ‘in joke’ with herself 😵💫

Anyone remember that blonde makeup artist she became bffs with a few months ago? They went to soho farmhouse together etc… they’ve unfollowed each other already

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What happened to Georgia? She worked for CB didn’t she?
Georgia stopped working for CB to start her own social media management company. I think they are still friends, just don't spend as much time together anymore as Georgia is busy working on her own business rather than Courtneys.

Reactions: 1
Georgia stopped working for CB to start her own social media management company. I think they are still friends, just don't spend as much time together anymore as Georgia is busy working on her own business rather than Courtneys.
Hopefully that means she isn't selling real fur anymore.

Standing ab workout 🤣🤣🤣 why can’t she L just do things properly. This isn’t unique it’s weird

The question about the “Sofina pop up shop” so basically she’s done a free event to try and sell her clothing range 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Le skin... just gonna leave that there
i can’t believe she actually has a skincare range when she has no knowledge of skincare, not a dermatologist and gets facials done every week

shouldn’t need the facials if your skincare range is “the best”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I 100% think a company has approached her and said do you fancy being the “face” of this product. She hasnt done any work for it it’s just to promote it

Reactions: 5
It’s not even her company if you look on companies house - it’s the same people who own womens best. I guess that’s why she was in Austria. Former name of ‘Courtney black beauty’ was also le skin on there

The fact she needed a 2 hour massage today just proves how bad her workouts are 😂

Reactions: 3
Someone has broken their arm in the CB group - re-racking a barbell in the squat rack at the gym 😐.

Also pretty sure Courtney had skin treatments like Morpheus or whatever. Most topical things do duck all for acne scarring

• Wow
Reactions: 4
16 hours ago since she posted about ‘le skin’ and only 2K followers on the Insta page. Not much interest 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.