Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clout chasing for the Chelsea lot 😂
Will she shut up about whole foods 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠 “ small mortgage “ is actually such a posey thing to say …. Honestly, I don’t promote violence … but if I ever saw her I would have to slap her back into reality. She makes me cringe so much!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1301626More or a lurker on here but this post on the Facebook page shocked me because of how dangerous tit like this is.
Have a look at her profile, the before photo was waaaaaaay before, the woman is small anyway in all recent photos 🤣
There is another on the group that posts “I’ve lost all this weight on 8 weeks” nah love you’ve had a tummy tuck and posted the same photos a year ago!

Reactions: 2
Haven’t followed her for ages now but just watched her latest stories. Why does her face look so drooped on one side but not on the other

I don’t have TikTok. What are people saying?? 😂
Summary:
Pizza pasta bake is a rip off of pinch of nom.
It isn't high protein because it has a bit of pepperoni in
You can't chop
Cleanest pan ever implying she never actually cooks
Bet you ate one mouthful
Why are you cooking in a white bra

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s selling a lot of stuff on her Depop lol, not that anyone would want to buy her horrendous outfits but the Alexander Wang black bin bag looking trousers and top is going for £300 FYI x

Reactions: 1
And it's still overpriced. Also its "up to 50% off" don't think anything is actually half price

It says things are half price and then it's not actually 50% off. Surely that's false advertising if it says an offer and then the price is incorrect

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.