Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right what is that self confidence video?!? Why do we need to see her caressing her body all the time?!?!?

Considering it’s her job to work out, I don’t get how little definition she has. There’s nothing wrong with her figure at all, but you’d think someone who trained as much as her would have a hint of abs or shape in her arms

Reactions: 8
Cant deal with her latest post pretending to chew that pizza. It’s probably gone straight in the bin what a waste just for content

Reactions: 6
Begging for a table at Lio…the most expensive restaurant in Ibiza! Pay up like the rest of us and use a concierge service. Literally makes my blood boil!!

Reactions: 10
She does my head in. Book your own table you have enough money? Why do these "influencers" always need help booking tables or finding stuff?
Urgh so gross 🤢 is she even famous enough for someone to bother their arse helping her

Reactions: 1
3C97CF79-ADF4-4F6C-B2E0-7BC44AE349F5.jpeg
More or a lurker on here but this post on the Facebook page shocked me because of how dangerous tit like this is.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Edited as duck those pics. She’s made her boobs bigger and waist smaller. Imagine doing all that exercise and having loads of procedures done and still having to edit your appearance

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1301626More or a lurker on here but this post on the Facebook page shocked me because of how dangerous tit like this is.
I’ve just looked at all the comments and am a bit fuming at how everyone is congratulating her and some saying she’s an inspiration. It’s not inspiring to put your body through that only for the sake of some nice holiday pics. She’s said herself that she knows it was a low calorie extreme diet and is still parading results like it was an accomplishment 🫠

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.