Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they look bloody awful
i’m a fan of tattoos but that one on her side looks tacky af. i think it’s because it’s on her.

Moaning about her hair again!! Maybe she should try a healthy balanced diet and take the extensions out 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’d love to see her real hair. Bet it’s all wispy and dead 😆

Reactions: 5
Why does she bother. Imagine being that obsessed with your self , must be exhausting !

Reactions: 1
Courtney posted 4 hours ago about her “big free boot camp” in London that she’s planning and there’s not much engagement so far…. 😬 the hype for Courtney Black is definitely dying down now. She was just a Covid-lockdown-fad that people used to keep busy whilst everywhere was shut down.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s trying to copy Jays way of training with all of the mentioning of ‘conditioning’ etc. she’s probably regretting putting Jay on the app since she’s not centre of attention anymore.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s trying to copy Jays way of training with all of the mentioning of ‘conditioning’ etc. she’s probably regretting putting Jay on the app since she’s not centre of attention anymore.
I just do Jay’s now since the joint challenge. I imagine a lot of people do! Sounds like a lot of people are preferring Sarah’s workout from the new challenge too. I hope she can see the views of each workout on the app!

Reactions: 2
She’s been proper plugging her app the last few days, must have lost so many people and insta followers down to 841 now. Your time is up CB 🥹

Reactions: 7
She’s seriously trying to flog the app 😂 and uploading workouts she must be desperate for sales

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.