Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking the same and can’t wait to see which “girls” she’s going with or should I say hanging on to 😅 what happened to being so stressed out and busy running 3 businesses?
next she’ll be posting how much she needed the holiday cause running three businesses is so hard then she’ll be saying she can’t wait to go home and get back to work, and then repeats every time she goes on holiday

Reactions: 4
She is literally a waking talking contradiction 😂 says one thing and does another on repeat. She’s so full of tit!!

next she’ll be posting how much she needed the holiday cause running three businesses is so hard then she’ll be saying she can’t wait to go home and get back to work, and then repeats every time she goes on holiday

Reactions: 4
Omg someone please make it stop
Ugh it’s the fashion and it’s bloody awful!! I remember when girls were going out for bottomless brunches in boob tubes!! 🤦🏻‍♀️. British culture is when the suns out everyone dresses like they should be in Magaluf!!

Reactions: 6
She's put up another post about wearing sofina anywhere. I don't know anyone who goes out wearing gym shorts and a crop top unless it's to the gym/outdoor exercise/beach? Or is that just me lol

Reactions: 5
Someone calling her out for lack of sizes and diversity. Shocked she’s actually replied rather than delete it. The usual excuse of we’re just starting out and can’t afford to offer a bigger size range at the moment.

Aimazin’s story’s about the green 😂 this friendship won’t last
Such a fake friendship won’t last at all. Competition who can be “Queen of green” 🐸

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.