Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
talking about getting profhilo and saying she’s been struggling with her skin for two years, am i going mad or did she say she was bringing out a skincare range?? or did i make that up
I just thought the exact same. Bringing out a skincare range yet she's getting a £650 treatment!

Joker. I hope nobody purchases her products.

Reactions: 2
Was literally thinking the same what’s happened to the amazing skin care range?? And she complained about having dry skin the other day, which isn’t a surprise as she has some sort of treatment every week!!

talking about getting profhilo and saying she’s been struggling with her skin for two years, am i going mad or did she say she was bringing out a skincare range?? or did i make that up

Reactions: 1
I wanna know why she’s wasting so much money on skin care products and treatments when she’s only 25 and I can’t see anything wrong with her skin?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s gonna age earlier with all these treatments I swear 😂

Reactions: 8
I wanna know why she’s wasting so much money on skin care products and treatments when she’s only 25 and I can’t see anything wrong with her skin?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s gonna age earlier with all these treatments I swear 😂
I thought this! I'm not sure that treatment is required until you're in your 40s or something

Who in the right mind would enter a gym in those "sports" bras, regardless of how your body looks?!

Ive had a boob job and holy tit you wouldnt catch me dead in that 🤣some things are best left to the imagination. There's no support there either which is clearly why her boobs are in tit state as she hasn't looked after them at all. Hasn't she had like 3 revision breast augmentations?!

My friend has her app and mentioned in the Sofina shorts she always has a camel toe 🤣

Reactions: 7
I too thought her skin was ‘the best it’s ever been’ from her skincare line? Not going ahead with it now Court?
She’s a joke

Reactions: 6
Her skin shouldn’t need that at her age and all the bloody Facials she has 😵💫

I hate to defend but will say re the skin 25 is not that young to be getting facials and doing treatments if you've sun damaged or aged your skin from not wearing spf/looking after it correctly which I suspect she does not do either of those. I was showing sun damage at 22. Prevention is always better than cure. Still wouldn't buy any skincare from her though it would be gash, she's not a dermatologist she needs to stay in her photoshopped lane.

Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed Courtney’s been giving away a lot of free work outs and recipes via her Instagram feed again recently.. clearly trying to attract more custom to her app, I bet she’s losing subscribers by the day

Reactions: 3
Her styling idea outfit on her story this morning is a straight copy from crop shop boutique Instagram who she has started following… 🤦🏽‍♀️

She’s had loads of stuff done then undone then done again. It’s aged her

now courtney is going to ibiza, honestly why do ‘influencers’ literally only go to dubai or ibiza, if they have that much money would you not travel to places where you don’t spend the whole time at a beach club

Reactions: 8
I was just thinking the same and can’t wait to see which “girls” she’s going with or should I say hanging on to 😅 what happened to being so stressed out and busy running 3 businesses?

now courtney is going to ibiza, honestly why do ‘influencers’ literally only go to dubai or ibiza, if they have that much money would you not travel to places where you don’t spend the whole time at a beach club

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.