Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jheez that's a lot of filler in that top lip. Looks like a Tinkerbell nose filler too. Wasn't it just last week she posted about how she was heaps happier now than when she was filling her face?
Screenshot_20220506-134206~2.png

Reactions: 3
you can definitely tell she was rushing posting this cause she’s losing subscribers on her app
I love the comparison between ‘healthier and fitter’ and losing weight. NO! Not everyone needs to lose weight.
Also she’s extremely bad at spelling and grammar so I’m not surprised at the typo’s.

Reactions: 4
The dancing and singing out the side of her mouth in her recent stories isn't a good look

Having a social media break over the weekend... posted 16 stories already this morning 🤔 oh and sofina isn't doing so well, are we surprised?

Reactions: 5
I wonder what she means by she’s struggling with Sofina and there’s always hiccups and stuff when you start a new business? I’m assuming she’s referring to the clothing not selling as much as she first thought it would 🙈

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much of her own funds she has sunk into buying all the stock for Sofina and paying the staff to set it all up and do the packaging and dispatching. She doesn’t seem to be a good long term thinker, so probably can’t see return on investment yet and is shitting herself!

That brand is really only aimed at slim . Small boobed or fake boob women and mainly under 28s I would say

“Just to be clear and transparent” two things Courtney defiantly isn’t 😅 and as for a “social media detox” and “Sofina struggling” basically means it’s tit, not selling and she was didn’t want to receive anymore complaints or issues over the weekend!!

Reactions: 7
That brand is really only aimed at slim . Small boobed or fake boob women and mainly under 28s I would say
Which is not her audience at all, most people who follow CB seem to be mum's, whereas younger people who might have done CB during lockdown transitioned to the gym. It just seems like a total vanity project

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.