Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamsyn has literally posted about 50 stories from this morning alone.
She definitely needs her own thread
I just went and counted - it’s 60 🤯 at 15s each that’s 15 minutes of her talking crap no one really cares about.

At least she uses captions though, one of many things that bugs me about Courtney is lack of captions. It just shows you’re selfish if you can’t be bothered to press a button to make your content more accessible.

Reactions: 3
Tamsym definitely seems like she has an eating disorder and Maybe another mental health disorder. she seems really full of energy and bouncy like she might have mood swings.

I think since the pandemic there seems to be alot more women obsessive Burning calories to eat and alot of misinformation. Now with social media there is no way anything can be moderated to good effect. Everyone of Courtney's followers seems to have the obsession to be stick thin. They might still want a big booty but that won't work unless you are doing a substantial amount of weight training.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Going back to Tamsym and her stories from today, at a christening yesterday and was obviously hungry which is normal but says shouldn’t be hungry at these things as she ‘over indulged’ on buffet food? 1. Unless you eat the whole table it’s hard to over indulge in sandwiches and sausages rolls and 2. the amount of meals she eats in a day and for amount of exercise she does she needs to it and fuel her body so what’s wrong with having food there instead for the day? Oh wait it wasn’t protein bars 3 pieces of broccoli and yoghurt. Her posts every day like she’s a PT to followers using language like this is seriously concerning and potentially damaging to other vulnerable people

Tamsyn has literally posted about 50 stories from this morning alone.
She definitely needs her own thread
No hate to her but her hair is very thin! She needs some healthy fat that doesn’t include ‘added protein’ and sugar free crap! I suppose she does have smoked salmon once a week 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just went and counted - it’s 60 🤯 at 15s each that’s 15 minutes of her talking crap no one really cares about.

At least she uses captions though, one of many things that bugs me about Courtney is lack of captions. It just shows you’re selfish if you can’t be bothered to press a button to make your content more accessible.
And it’s only that long bc she has to do a forced laugh at the end of every sentence. She says so much, yet so little 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How the hell does she manage to get up at 4.30 it’s must drive her family nuts

Reactions: 2
How the hell does she manage to get up at 4.30 it’s must drive her family nuts
I mean I wake up at 4:30, I work full time so it helps me get a workout in before I start work but she's a stay at home mum so can work out at any time.

And it’s only that long bc she has to do a forced laugh at the end of every sentence. She says so much, yet so little 🤷🏻‍♀️
The laugh kills me

along with the same tit she repeats every single day. Imagine being so consumed by yourself and your diet to that extent! Bet she’s fun at dinner parties

Reactions: 4
The laugh kills me

along with the same tit she repeats every single day. Imagine being so consumed by yourself and your diet to that extent! Bet she’s fun at dinner parties
In between starters and main course she does HIIT rounds to burn the calories off. Then gets up at 3am the next day as a special treat.

• Haha
She is so annoying I followed and had to unfollow her a day after. Can’t be doing with idiots like her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh God, just seen another warrior that CB has shared today - mrs Graham fitness?! I can’t believe how awful every single move is performed, I’m embarrassed for her. How does she have loads of followers?!

Reactions: 1
Oh God, just seen another warrior that CB has shared today - mrs Graham fitness?! I can’t believe how awful every single move is performed, I’m embarrassed for her. How does she have loads of followers?!
All the cult people follow eachother! They share all their IGs in the FB group and then bam!

There bodies all become the same. Skinny with abs and no arse. It's quite sad to be honest.

Reactions: 5
How much more do you want to pull up your shorts 🤣🥴 little snug down there don’t cha think? Lool 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure she does that on purpose! Trying to be sexaaaah
I’m not sure when camel toes became sexaaah but maybe cb is trying to create a new trend. BUY BIGGER SHORTS COURTNEY, we don’t care if they aren’t XS

• Haha
Her gym wear is literally only suitable if you have fake boobs. The whole point of a sports bra is to support your boobs whilst you exercise, her bras barely even cover your boobs let alone support them 🤦🏼‍♀️ and as for those shorts… 🤢

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure when camel toes became sexaaah but maybe cb is trying to create a new trend. BUY BIGGER SHORTS COURTNEY, we don’t care if they aren’t XS
We all know it ! But I have definitely seen some “ influencers” who insist on pulling up those cycle shorts to show the camel toe 🤣 another way to get men who don’t care about her workouts to follow her.. flange is flange to them 🤣🤣🤣🤣 same as with the always having boobs on show !

V-neck sports bras made out of that thin 'buttery' material are only good if you are a) not doing any kind of jumping or running, or b) have fake boobs haha

The new reel for Sofina is awful! You can see that it does not fit the model in the beige outfit at all. The front of the leggings look terrible the way they’re bunched up and the bra is gaping at the sides and you can see there’s no support at all. It only fits the stick thin girl with no curves or body fat but even that might be because her set is black and you can’t see it as well.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.