Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s say in the contract terms there is a clause which forbids Jay to open an app etc. Surely there is a time frame that limits him from opening an app if he decides to leave.
The contract would only be valid in the UK.
He can open the app in Turkey or somewhere similar she can’t sue him there. 🤣
I am no solicitor just curious on this.
Jay doesn’t seem like a greedy person. Courtney sees her followers as cash.

Reactions: 3
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just paying Jay as a freelance instructor so literally paying him by the session!

Let’s say in the contract terms there is a clause which forbids Jay to open an app etc. Surely there is a time frame that limits him from opening an app if he decides to leave.
The contract would only be valid in the UK.
He can open the app in Turkey or somewhere similar she can’t sue him there. 🤣
I am no solicitor just curious on this.
Jay doesn’t seem like a greedy person. Courtney sees her followers as cash.
A standard clause in this kind of contract would be 12 months, not sure about location and how that would work but there are usually loopholes in this kind of thing!

Reactions: 2
All that money and not one friend to go on holiday with. What a sad existence

Reactions: 7
I think the cb bubble is bursting. So many girls who formerly were up her arse now saying workouts are tit, rushed and no personality from her anymore. Couple saying they turned yesterdays off. It's so obvious she's not bothered about the actual workouts, she'd be better off just keeping her name on it, she's clearly burnt out and can't be arsed. Her warm ups are non existent unless you count really poorly performed tuck jumps as warm up. I really hope jay goes off on his own because he's literally a polar opposite of her
which girls are these? Would love to see what people who are on the or used to be on the app have to say! I feel like she’s getting more erratic by the day. Doesn’t help that her workouts are directly compared to Jays now in this challenge and his are the total opposite. Seems like he really is putting the emphasis on still trying to coach people, rather than just wham bam here’s a workout I’m amazing!

“ can’t wait for a week off “ but trains legs and is still constantly uploading content for the gram 🤣🙃

how do I find this Tasmin or whatever lol

“ can’t wait for a week off “ but trains legs and is still constantly uploading content for the gram 🤣🙃

how do I find this Tasmin or whatever lol

Tamsyn_fitter_happier_me Definitely needs her own thread. She’s appalling. Quite possibly my favourite person to hate follow. Tries so hard to emulate Courtney, does umpteen pointless unfunny stories a day and relentlessly tags CB probably thinking they’ll end up being mates

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tamsyn_fitter_happier_me Definitely needs her own thread. She’s appalling. Quite possibly my favourite person to hate follow. Tries so hard to emulate Courtney, does umpteen pointless unfunny stories a day and relentlessly tags CB probably thinking they’ll end up being mates
I found her ! I’m actually vomiting right now with cringiness 🤣🤣🤣

she definitely has a very very bad eating disorder ! She looks so odd. 4.30 to get up is actually gross lol why not do them in evening when the children are asleep lol

Oh gosh. So not only did you just admit to not wanting to deload .. but now you’re telling people you still need to get your 15 k steps in 🥴🥴 someone please make her a thread 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5

she definitely has a very very bad eating disorder ! She looks so odd. 4.30 to get up is actually gross lol why not do them in evening when the children are asleep lol

Oh gosh. So not only did you just admit to not wanting to deload .. but now you’re telling people you still need to get your 15 k steps in 🥴🥴 someone please make her a thread 🤣

hahahaha enjoy going down the rabbit hole! Her breakfasts make my teeth hurt and I can’t stand the CB style story chats faaaaark offffff tamsyn

Reactions: 6
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just paying Jay as a freelance instructor so literally paying him by the session!
It’s apparently per month and it’s not a lot !

Deffo needs help ! Her husband must be cheesed off with it !

Wow tamsyn, the poor girl is obsessed
The amount of time she spends talking about and dissecting her workouts!
Plus why does she film them all!!

Reactions: 5
Another day, another disrespectful outfit in Dubai. I don’t care what she says. Yes, you don’t have to wear Muslim dress or completely cover up in Dubai but there is a limit. You can see everyone else in her stories has their shoulders covered or ‘normal’ dresses on. Bikinis are literally only accepted on the beach and at pools.

Hell, even in England you don’t go out for dinner with all that skin showing- if you’re going out after you should really put a blazer on IMO.
It’s Dubai not Benidorm

Reactions: 1
Don't get me started on Tamsyn. When she sticks out her tongue and its all covered in white stuff i die a little inside

Another day, another disrespectful outfit in Dubai. I don’t care what she says. Yes, you don’t have to wear Muslim dress or completely cover up in Dubai but there is a limit. You can see everyone else in her stories has their shoulders covered or ‘normal’ dresses on. Bikinis are literally only accepted on the beach and at pools.
If you watch her story you can even see all the other women in the background are covered!

She seriously has no dress sense at all!!! Thinks wearing head to toe Prada looks good. Money really can’t buy taste. What are those blue fluffy sandals 😂

She seriously has no dress sense at all!!! Thinks wearing head to toe Prada looks good. Money really can’t buy taste. What are those blue fluffy sandals 😂
Or calling a bikini top and tiny shorts an ‘outfit’. Just because it says Alexander Wang on the front doesn’t mean it’s good 😂

Also how much protein per day do we reckon this Tamsyn eats? She’s very small (much smaller than CB) and it seems to be a huge amount. I have just seen a TikTok of a bodybuilder who had renal failure and went into cardiac arrest and it was most likely through excessive protein intake- more than 1.5g/kg of body weight.
It worries me how much importance is put on these creatine and casein protein supplements without any actual fibre or real foods in their diets!

She’s literally just said on her stories this morning that she was in bed at half 6 last night with a really bad migraine and had 8 and a half hours sleep last night when she normally doesn’t get enough. That’s your body crying out Tamsyn! Get some nutrients in your body, have a rest and stop with the artificial crap!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.