Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Courtney’s stories talking about restaurant food and how it can be ‘healthier’/ chefs will start taking note and putting less oil in their food?
I’m sure all the Michelin star chefs will take note, Court.
I get the issue with showing calories on restaurant menus, but if the food is cooked fresh with high quality ingredients- I don’t think they should have to do this.

What makes me laugh is she thinks her food is restaurant quality 😭🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen Courtney’s stories talking about restaurant food and how it can be ‘healthier’/ chefs will start taking note and putting less oil in their food?
I’m sure all the Michelin star chefs will take note, Court.
I get the issue with showing calories on restaurant menus, but if the food is cooked fresh with high quality ingredients- I don’t think they should have to do this.

What makes me laugh is she thinks her food is restaurant quality 😭🥴
She hasn’t got a clue 🤣

Reactions: 1
anyone else feel like she was body shaming her 4 year old niece today? So what if she’s a size 7-8 in Zara, why the need to bring it to the attention of all your followers?
Thought it was just a bit mean on the poor girl

Reactions: 5
anyone else feel like she was body shaming her 4 year old niece today? So what if she’s a size 7-8 in Zara, why the need to bring it to the attention of all your followers?
Thought it was just a bit mean on the poor girl
Not the first time she’s shamed that poor girl, she made fun of the fact she has ‘big’ feet. She’s going to give her a complex!

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice her lips are lopsided and filler has migrated

Reactions: 2
Another awful Courtney follower is Alice grant.fit, she is another one up at 4.30am, doing hiit on her carpet in bare feet, never missing a workout and eating a ton of fake processed protein products. And training to become a PT despite never setting foot in a gym and her whole fitness experience being 2 years on Courtney black's app!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Another awful Courtney follower is Alice grant.fit, she is another one up at 4.30am, doing hiit on her carpet in bare feet, never missing a workout and eating a ton of fake processed protein products. And training to become a PT despite never setting foot in a gym and her whole fitness experience being 2 years on Courtney black's app!
can’t see how her or Tamsyn will pass PT exams with their current form, they probably work through any injuries. Both are scarily thin, I certainly wouldn’t be signing up for pt with either! CB will be pissed 😂😂😂

Oh my lord, her form 😢

Sadly these PT courses pass pretty much everyone. You have to do some serious cock ups not to pass! That’s why everyone becomes a PT these days.
Pay your money and get the certificate 🥴

Tamsyn stories this morning are so worrying, she said she feels ‘fluffy’ and she has a holiday in 2 weeks and basically doesn’t know weather to keep with her calorie surplus because her clothes are tighter.
Why does she need to build muscle anyway? Why can’t she drop the calorie counting and just eat her normal daily food (it’s all the same anyway) and when she has ‘occasions’ she can just leave out a meal and a snack?
The justification to reduce her calories again is an ED behaviour all over. She’s also telling her followers it’s normal when it’s really not.

Also Courtney seems to be the most annoying person, those kinds of people who just have energy 24:7 even at night and won’t just ‘chill’ or relax 😵💫

• Wow
Tamsyn stories this morning are so worrying, she said she feels ‘fluffy’ and she has a holiday in 2 weeks and basically doesn’t know weather to keep with her calorie surplus because her clothes are tighter.
Why does she need to build muscle anyway? Why can’t she drop the calorie counting and just eat her normal daily food (it’s all the same anyway) and when she has ‘occasions’ she can just leave out a meal and a snack?
The justification to reduce her calories again is an ED behaviour all over. She’s also telling her followers it’s normal when it’s really not.
The amount of pauses for fake laughs this morning was even more excessive than usual. I also HATE how she opens each morning story with happy Monday, Friday etc etc. I’m going to start a thread on her today once my baby gives me a minutes peace!

Reactions: 10
Since when did eating all this fake processed sugar free crap become healthy !? Also unless you are an Olympic power lifter there is no need to be eating so much extra protein like they do lol. Yes a little bit more which can come from food !

Also Courtney seems to be the most annoying person, those kinds of people who just have energy 24:7 even at night and won’t just ‘chill’ or relax 😵💫
Just watched these stories and oh god!! I won’t say I haven’t felt exactly like this but it is not a good thing to broadcast to an audience that are all warped by CB and probably very easily triggered by things like this :(

Just watched these stories and oh god!! I won’t say I haven’t felt exactly like this but it is not a good thing to broadcast to an audience that are all warped by CB and probably very easily triggered by things like this :(
I have definitely felt this way too! And having suffered from an ED the urge to restrict and over exercise is so not normal and is a sign of unhealthy thoughts. I am however glad that she is promoting not acting on these urges- but it’s definitely hugely triggering - especially when you think about CB’s audience. They are all confused about calories (this is literally every question on her Facebook group)

They seriously think they are the experts and that's the cringy thing.

I have definitely felt this way too! And having suffered from an ED the urge to restrict and over exercise is so not normal and is a sign of unhealthy thoughts. I am however glad that she is promoting not acting on these urges- but it’s definitely hugely triggering - especially when you think about CB’s audience. They are all confused about calories (this is literally every question on her Facebook group)
I want to join her group out of curiosity. It seems like there is a push reward yourself with food for the calories you burn

I'm looking at the deficit goal for Alice Grant Fit. I was on 1770 deficit on my fitness Pal like her. The problem is they are mainly doing cardio based workouts 5 times a week?

My fitness Pal isn't actually accurate unless you add in your own macros. The James Smith Macro calculator is the accurate way. I've been on the same deficit as these women at some point but doing CrossFit and running so my strength has built up. They might look slim with abs but that doesn't mean they are particularly strong.

The way she is saying buffet food makes her not toilet. It’s probably because her body is not used to recognising actual food rather than toxic chemicals in excess. The amount of zero calorie sauce she has on her yogurt bowl makes me wince, all the fake lo dough breads, 10 calorie jelly’s. She probably toilets 2/3 times a day after eating all that ‘healthy’ food 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
They seriously think they are the experts and that's the cringy thing.

I want to join her group out of curiosity. It seems like there is a push reward yourself with food for the calories you burn
Definitely! They all workout first thing in the morning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.