Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or calling a bikini top and tiny shorts an ‘outfit’. Just because it says Alexander Wang on the front doesn’t mean it’s good 😂

Also how much protein per day do we reckon this Tamsyn eats? She’s very small (much smaller than CB) and it seems to be a huge amount. I have just seen a TikTok of a bodybuilder who had renal failure and went into cardiac arrest and it was most likely through excessive protein intake- more than 1.5g/kg of body weight.
It worries me how much importance is put on these creatine and casein protein supplements without any actual fibre or real foods in their diets!
For muscle building it's 2.2 to 3g per kilo of body weight which is likely her goal now (of course you can't really gain muscle on CBs programs). That said without the other micros and macros she's just screwing up her body. Disgusting that Courtney encourages her clients to eat that way.

Reactions: 2
Does make me laugh when all these huns say don’t cut any food groups but you need to have like 150g of protein a day 😅 wouldn’t have any calories left for carbs with the amount protein they’re recommending

Reactions: 2
The reason I have been stalking Courtney Black is because someone on my Instagram is fixated on her weight loss and this challenge. For the past 2 years that's all you see on this person's Instagram. But now Courtney black has made young woman become so fixated. I wouldn't dream of posting transformation photos all the time.

1. I don't want the unwanted attention
2.it pissed people off

It does seem that this Jay does better workouts than Courtney though. The problem is with working out from home all the time is that you can easily lose track. It also seems Courtney's challenge is fixated on burning calories but we all know you can't out train a good diet.

Does make me laugh when all these huns say don’t cut any food groups but you need to have like 150g of protein a day 😅 wouldn’t have any calories left for carbs with the amount protein they’re recommending
The James Smith Macro Calculator is amazing!! I do eat more protein now but the difference is I go to CrossFit and run. Working out from home isn't even really that good unless you have a barbell and Decent equipment.

Reactions: 1
This photo was posted in the CB Facebook group. The girl said she couldn’t see much change in her body after the challenge and that it was because Mother’s Day and a hen weekend fell over the challenge and that she’s got so many days to knuckle down until her wedding. This girl is far too thin and her mentality is all whack if she thinks she needs to lose weight. Courtney should be seeing these posts and having a profession comment telling them that they don’t need to lose weight and they need to eat more. She is honestly promoting a very unhealthy lifestyle

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This photo was posted in the CB Facebook group. The girl said she couldn’t see much change in her body after the challenge and that it was because Mother’s Day and a hen weekend fell over the challenge and that she’s got so many days to knuckle down until her wedding. This girl is far too thin and her mentality is all whack if she thinks she needs to lose weight. Courtney should be seeing these posts and having a profession comment telling them that they don’t need to lose weight and they need to eat more. She is honestly promoting a very unhealthy lifestyle
shocking 😮 that side profile especially 😬 I’ll echo what you said, Courtney shouldn’t be encouraging this.

Looked at the profile of another super skinny ‘transformation’ she shared and found her comment on this pic from a while ago. Courtney is an enabler for these people’s eating disorders. It’s gross.

F52D3BAA-115C-4103-9ADD-5DE3EF106682.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She looks super skinny. She’s got the physique of a marathon runner

Basically if you get obsessed with this workout ... It makes there arms looks with no muscle and skinny waist and small bum. It's great people can lose weight from home but it's dangerous that there is no guidance for those like you have in the gym. Most decent PT will tell a client to go to a dietcian.

If you’re eating more than “maintenance” calories and not gaining weight then you’re not eating surplus calories… surely as a trainee PT Tamsyn knows this?

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe how many people praise them for looking so thin 😩.

I’m finding it a bit odd that there are zero comments on this post on fb? Why wouldn’t there be loads of warriors praising her.. unless there were concerned comments and the girl deleted them?

Tamsyn has literally posted about 50 stories from this morning alone.
She definitely needs her own thread

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.