Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept. ‘One of the best trainers’. She’s one of the worst trainers!
You can’t be a good trainer when you’re injuring your clients and giving them eating disorders.
Her method is just jump around like a loon until you’re out of breath and sweaty and that’s a the sign of a ‘good session’.
She’s obviously tapped into a vulnerable market and she’s making good money on it but that doesn’t make her even an average trainer.
A bit like a female Joe Wicks!
I joined her app a year ago, I quit within a week or so because I hated her style of workouts. I did sweat app until June and then got Courtney’s again, mainly do Jay because Courtney does my tits in 🤣 the issue with the majority of her “warriors” is none of them know what correct form is and they just launch themselves around with too heavy weight. I haven’t injured myself from the app (yet lol) but that’s mainly because I’ve learnt correct form, if I do any of her workouts I swap her stupid injury causing moves or I drop my weight massively. I am actually surprised Jay doesn’t correct her on a lot of things. Some of her moves should not be done. She can’t do a push up or squat.
don’t get me started on Tamsyn the minion!

Reactions: 6
"So so busy today and so much to do" before going on holiday but still has time to go get injections in her face 🙄 definitely on a different planet. Also, yet another(!) facial treatment? Clearly her new skin range isn't as good as it's been made out to be, surprise!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The lack of sleep and eating a whole tub of ice cream in the middle of the day is…. Drum roll please……

An Eating Disorder. Or at least 2 more (out of the ever growing list) of symptoms. It’s not normal!!!
This is like Tamsin - she has half a tub of ice cream every night - it’s the low calorie stuff but her diet is shocking, it’s all sugar, synthetic syrups and refined carbs - even her porridge is drowning in syrups & chocolate bars - no wonder they are so hyper on that amount of sugar every meal,

This is like Tamsin - she has half a tub of ice cream every night - it’s the low calorie stuff but her diet is shocking, it’s all sugar, synthetic syrups and refined carbs - even her porridge is drowning in syrups & chocolate bars - no wonder they are so hyper on that amount of sugar every meal,
I’ve just looked at her instagram….you’re right it’s sugar and ready meals every night!? I know she’s probably busy and a mum but how is this healthy!? She also eats 6+ times a day and it all requires cooking…how is that sustainable?

Also her stories are insane…. How many does she need

Reactions: 5
Feel like Tamsin may need her own thread soon 😂 I find her talk bollocks about being a SAHM making it harder to get workouts in. I’m not bashing staying at home but by working out of the home that’s a massive chunk of your day taken out 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Feel like Tamsin may need her own thread soon 😂 I find her talk bollocks about being a SAHM making it harder to get workouts in. I’m not bashing staying at home but by working out of the home that’s a massive chunk of your day taken out 🤷🏽‍♀️
I mean I have no thoughts as I don’t have children, but it’s 11am and she was on stories 7 hours ago. SEVEN! Does she have an afternoon nap?
If you need to get up at 4.30 to workout your workouts are not sustainable, I’m sorry!

Reactions: 3
oooooo can we? She annoys me more than Courtney 🤣

Reactions: 8
I mean I have no thoughts as I don’t have children, but it’s 11am and she was on stories 7 hours ago. SEVEN! Does she have an afternoon nap?
If you need to get up at 4.30 to workout your workouts are not sustainable, I’m sorry!
I have no kids either so someone might tell me to duck off soon 😂

Reactions: 1
I have no kids either so someone might tell me to duck off soon 😂
I have 2 kids the same age as hers, they are all challenging! I work full time, just have the benefit of having family support for childcare a couple of days and a couple of days of nursery. If she spent less time chatting tit on her stories, editing and uploading her workout and food videos EVERY single day then she’d had 45 mins in the middle of the day/evening to exercise!

Also don’t know why Courtney hasn’t pulled her upon basically giving out her app content for free? She puts a video of every single workout up everyday, I know it’s not all the details but you could easily just copy what she does and not bother with the app!

She's soooooo annoying - she always pops up on my home page thread on insta - she gets up so early and then chats on stories for about an HOUR and it's always the same old crap and same what she eats in a day (which looks rank and I imagine her poor digestion system must be crying out for some veggies!) x

Courtney’s outfit in Dubai is not appropriate right? Or am I just old and prudish?

To be fair there are rules in Dubai but they only apply in certain places - she will fit in at the bars/clubs & restaurants with all the Porta Potty’s out there

Reactions: 7
First thing she does when she gets over there is post ‘I really need this holiday’. Then get off social media for more than 2 minutes maybe 🤦🏻‍♂️

I think the cb bubble is bursting. So many girls who formerly were up her arse now saying workouts are tit, rushed and no personality from her anymore. Couple saying they turned yesterdays off. It's so obvious she's not bothered about the actual workouts, she'd be better off just keeping her name on it, she's clearly burnt out and can't be arsed. Her warm ups are non existent unless you count really poorly performed tuck jumps as warm up. I really hope jay goes off on his own because he's literally a polar opposite of her

It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had him sign a contract forbidding him setting up an app or similar competitive company that will earn money if he ever leaves

It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had him sign a contract forbidding him setting up an app or similar competitive company that will earn money if he ever leaves
Apparently gets paid a measly amount too!

I’ve been busy and not looked at her insta , she’s in Dubai 😳. So busy she has 2 holidays every month 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.