Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 697379

sorry this killed me

‘I don’t get many negative comments because I’m a good person’

maybe she really is fully delusional that she thinks deleting the negative comments means she doesn’t get any 🤣😂🤣
haha I actually let out an audible 'HA!' when I saw this! I have no doubt she fully believes this about herself too. Deluded. I imagine its not helped by the fact that the people she surrounds herself with have a combined IQ of about 17, so don't see anything wrong with the way she is, and think she's this 'smart, sassy BosS witch' and that anyone who disagrees is a hater. *Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Reactions: 7
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I can't even bring myself to screenshot and share her latest story picture. Absolutely horrific. I'm scarred for life!

Reactions: 2
I thought her holiday to ibiza was cancelled or was that something else. She goes on so many holidays, wish I could

Reactions: 1
Luckily for her you don’t need a high standard of literacy to be a twit on the internet

Reactions: 4
She's used a video editing app in her most recent instagram.

View attachment 700269
What the duck happened to self love?! Body positivity?! And all that BS she spewed about being sooooooooo secure in herself in the face of hate comments?!

this is a terrible example for the young women who follow her. Even Courtney black doesn’t look like Courtney black

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering who she’s gone Ibiza with? She’s literally so lucky she’s been able to go on this many holidays after the past couple of years we’ve all suffered through.

and her fashion choices are just rancid 🤢

Reactions: 5
See there is no boozy shots yet , how long before linekar is all over her like a rash 🤣
Got to be shots a ocean beach 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m wondering who she’s gone Ibiza with? She’s literally so lucky she’s been able to go on this many holidays after the past couple of years we’ve all suffered through.

and her fashion choices are just rancid 🤢
I scrolled through my Instagram and a double take at her latest post, I was like "duck me!! Who's gone out dressed as a Leprechaun??" Then realised it wasn't a fancy dress party... then realise who it was!!! Her stylist needs sacking.... or maybe she needs to invest in a decent stylist?? 🤔

I think its safe to say we can all agree you pull off the Ally Cat well Courtney!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I scrolled through my Instagram and a double take at her latest post, I was like "duck me!! Who's gone out dressed as a Leprechaun??" Then realised it wasn't a fancy dress party... then realise who it was!!! Her stylist needs sacking.... or maybe she needs to invest in a decent stylist?? 🤔

I think its safe to say we can all agree you pull off the Ally Cat well Courtney!
Wtf are those shoes!! Honestly look like the plastic princess ones my 5 year old niece plays dress up in

ETA: £1000 for those tacky plastic shoes, Jesus Christ

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.