Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alex650

Chatty Member
Sorry if I’m being ignorant but not sure how an eating disorder allows you to be racist?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
Thanks @whosthatgirlitsjess for the thread title
Let's continue here...

To recap:
  • Photoshopping her waist
  • Looks like a 45 year old cougar desperately trying to look 25, not an actual 25 year old
  • Racist and fatphobic tweets have resurfaced from her
  • She's an absolute bed trying blag free shit in Ibiza
  • She cried on a story because her holiday was being cancelled
  • Now jumping on the bandwagon of going against spot reducing fat (see armpit fat video on her grid), even though she posted a bra bulge workout last year

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
B2FA50AE-9D36-4F76-B3BD-FA6788B4E3EE.png

sorry this killed me

‘I don’t get many negative comments because I’m a good person’

maybe she really is fully delusional that she thinks deleting the negative comments means she doesn’t get any 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Mrspcl

Courtney Black - totally thick, bit of a dick, gets on our wick and gives lozza the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

MarieC

It's funny how the photo she posted her apology alongside includes 1 black woman just to prove she's not racist 🙄

Reactions: 28

QueenC93

The comments on her post are pissing me off! All slim white women saying she has nothing to apologise for when her tweets weren’t even aimed at them?! How is fat shaming and using racist words so acceptable these days all of a sudden??

Reactions: 27

Tinkerbelltea2020

Do you know what’s making me annoyed, why wasn’t CB ‘cancelled’ like Elle Darby is being for her racist tweets? Instead CB blamed it on her ED and mental health and it was swept under the carpet and seems forgotten about yet she pretty much used the exact same language in her tweets that Elle has. Brands are dropping her and no longer working with her yet womens best defended CB and said it’s basically ok because she was struggling mentally? Somebody make it make sense😂

Reactions: 27

DrStriker

It is almost like doing loads of HIIT is bad for your joints...
#gifted treatment to fix it though I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
guys check her instagram post. she's posted about the racist tweets. how much do you wanna bet her management forced her to do that?
It’s okay guys she has apologised so we can all just forget about it. If you have an eating disorder or you are young it’s acceptable to be racist and body shame people 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24