Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @whosthatgirlitsjess for the thread title
Let's continue here...

To recap:
  • Photoshopping her waist
  • Looks like a 45 year old cougar desperately trying to look 25, not an actual 25 year old
  • Racist and fatphobic tweets have resurfaced from her
  • She's an absolute bed trying blag free tit in Ibiza
  • She cried on a story because her holiday was being cancelled
  • Now jumping on the bandwagon of going against spot reducing fat (see armpit fat video on her grid), even though she posted a bra bulge workout last year

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I know we’re on a new thread but I know the blonde guy in the glasses!!! He’s not Courtney’s bf can confirm

don’t know if he’s a dealer or not but I know he’s a massive gear head

Reactions: 8
I've never noticed it so much before but her teeth look bleeping weird. Like way to regular. You know nobody has perfect all level all white teeth like that.

Reactions: 3
Wow they’re really not too bothered aren’t they. A lot of people have been “cancelled” for old tweets despite being very young etc when they sent them!

Reactions: 21
Sorry if I’m being ignorant but not sure how an eating disorder allows you to be racist?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Those tweets! Oh my goodness. Is anyone in her facebook group for the app? I think a lot of her warriors would be so shocked to see this!

Reactions: 7
When has she ever acknowledged that she made those things and it was wrong?

Heard Tommy Robinson has an eating disorder so that explains his racism.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s never accepted responsibility for anything, she keeps ‘debunking fitness myths’ yet only 6 months ago was posting her own ‘bra bulge workout’ and also telling everyone it was better to do fasted cardio and take ACV every morning on an empty stomach 🤣🤣🤣 she’s completley in denial about everything. I’d respect her (not a lot tho) more if she came out and apologised, firstly for the tweets but also for being a big fat liar.

Reactions: 13
She’s never accepted responsibility for anything, she keeps ‘debunking fitness myths’ yet only 6 months ago was posting her own ‘bra bulge workout’ and also telling everyone it was better to do fasted cardio and take ACV every morning on an empty stomach 🤣🤣🤣 she’s completley in denial about everything. I’d respect her (not a lot tho) more if she came out and apologised, firstly for the tweets but also for being a big fat liar.
Sweat doesn't mean you burn calories.... next story shows off how sweaty she is 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 6
it doesn’t actually believe it or not, i had an ED for years and not once did it cross my mind to be racist
Same with me...an eating disorder doesn't make you say racist stuff. What a joke response. Maybe the book publisher would be more interested!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.