Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are literally only two comments on that post from people saying....actually yes she should be apologising. Pathetic! Gets away with everything again.

Reactions: 4
The least genuine apology I’ve ever seen. She may as well have said ‘I’m sorry that you’re offended’

Reactions: 10
Change of subject here but has anyone seen the girl she keeps resharing on her story. Another painfully thin victim who’s now brainwashed.

Reactions: 3
There are literally only two comments on that post from people saying....actually yes she should be apologising. Pathetic! Gets away with everything again.
Wouldn't be surprised if she's deleting negative comments.

I don't know how one person can get so bloody lucky. Especially one so self absorbed and selfish. She gets away with being racist, fat shaming, "borrowing" recipes, putting her name to any old tat gym clothing that never last, encouraging unhealthy relationship with food and exercise.

I dont know how her "warriors" can't see she is just bleeding them dry. I just don't get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She must be deleting comments, I don’t believe there have been no negative ones!

Reactions: 8
Not sure it can be classed as an apology if she’s following it with ‘but I had an eating disorder’ 🤔
She still does have that eating disorder. She is w terrible role model and that is NOT an apology

People saying ‘I can’t believe people are digging that far back’. Because she hasn’t been held accountable, simple as that!! I genuinely don’t believe for one second she’s changed. Also, for someone that has come from nothing, you would think she’d be a bit more humble. Too flashy with her fake designer gear🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 14
People saying ‘I can’t believe people are digging that far back’. Because she hasn’t been held accountable, simple as that!! I genuinely don’t believe for one second she’s changed. Also, for someone that has come from nothing, you would think she’d be a bit more humble. Too flashy with her fake designer gear🤦🏼‍♀️😂
When people from ‘normal’ financial backgrounds strike it lucky or earn a lot, they tend to show the whole world who they really are without even realising it!! 😉

Reactions: 7
Also the amount of insta blue tick brigade that are sticking up for her is a joke! 17 is old enough to know it’s wrong to say these things. But it’s the people who have called her out over it that are so bad ! Unbelievable.

It is turning into a cult. They cling to everything that she says and believe she’s never in the wrong. it’s all a bit weird. So many women of all ages obsessed with her!!?? I see my friends liking her posts and it disappoints me to see that theyre brainwashed as well 🤯😠

Can’t wait for the CB obsession to end.

She must be deleting comments, I don’t believe there have been no negative ones!
she's deleted my negative comment

i wrote a 'negative' comment and by the morning it was deleted so I'm just so sick of her and her 'team' honestly. i LOVED jay's workouts too but now everytime I look on his Instagram i feel this pit of anger in me.

Reactions: 9
she's deleted my negative comment

i wrote a 'negative' comment and by the morning it was deleted so I'm just so sick of her and her 'team' honestly. i LOVED jay's workouts too but now everytime I look on his Instagram i feel this pit of anger in me.
What has Jay been doing?

What has Jay been doing?
Sticking up for her , banging on about it’s in the past and people digging it up are sad etc and that James saying people have mental issues etc 🤦‍♀️ You couldn’t make it up ! He’s a hypocrite and also has his warriors as well.

We already know that Courtney is a total hypocrite with her advice (it literally conflicts month to month!) and she still edits her waist in photos. You can tell.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe James Smith doesn't call out her bullshit too!! Everything he speaks about on his Instagram courtney does 😂

Reactions: 15
I can't believe James Smith doesn't call out her bullshit too!! Everything he speaks about on his Instagram courtney does 😂
Exactly!! I’ve gone right off him! But I think they all have the same manger.
All their after is the money gain…all talk BS just to line there own pockets 🤦🏻‍♀️

Haven't been on here for a while but have managed to catch up. Yes we all say stupid things when we're young but to blame it on having an eating disorder...... 🙄🤦🏾‍♀️ her karma will come v soon I'm sure and her warriors will release her true colours.

I think I recall James calling Courtney out a couple of years a go or so for her massively promoting celery juice as a "weight loss " aid? She promptly removed her video after. This was obviously before they were all up each others egotistical arses! And the way she leans in to Diren for a hug on her podcast story, never seen poor Fliss get a hug like that on his account! #dootmat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.