Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her gym workout on her stories and I think it's really funny as it isn't a standard CB workout at all and break that whole "guys I only do the same workouts as you" myth when we all know she uses barbells and other techniques.
I'm cringing at those cross over lunges though I don't think your knee is meant to move live that and even worse with additional weights on it.

Reactions: 6
Watching her gym workout on her stories and I think it's really funny as it isn't a standard CB workout at all and break that whole "guys I only do the same workouts as you" myth when we all know she uses barbells and other techniques.
I'm cringing at those cross over lunges though I don't think your knee is meant to move live that and even worse with additional weights on it.
I was thinking that when I watched her, I’m really surprised she doesn’t injure herself with her technique.

Reactions: 4
I find it quite sad (in both ways) that she has no one to go on holiday with (coming from someone who loves their own company)

Reactions: 3
‘No schedule from me this week as I’m taking a much needed week off and enjoying the sun’

24 hours later, she has been on a beach run, HIIT workout and now a Muay Thai session… make it make sense 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she's with the new bf or whether they had an argument on the trip and now shes out there alone?

Reactions: 2
‘No schedule from me this week as I’m taking a much needed week off and enjoying the sun’

24 hours later, she has been on a beach run, HIIT workout and now a Muay Thai session… make it make sense 🙄

That is exactly what I was thinking! You can train that amount of times on holiday but not put anything up for people who pay for your service!? It's happened before though...why even put it on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
She's defo reading this " i'm highly considering taking my camera for filming my workouts on my holiday with Georgia" 🤣

Sorry but on the note of G .. the business podcast that her and Courtney done together and she said she had big business plans " I want to do like diaries and planners with daily quotes on each page" .. sorry WHAT 🤣 how unimaginative

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry guys but wtf is this form. Another repost which is making my knees and back hurt watching her 😂😭
I just thought that as well. These girls joints are going to be so bad ! Back aches , knees all sorts from their techniques

I just thought that as well. These girls joints are going to be so bad ! Back aches , knees all sorts from their techniques
So painful to watch I honestly wish someone would message them to correct them, but I ain't got the balls to 😂🙄

She's defo reading this " i'm highly considering taking my camera for filming my workouts on my holiday with Georgia" 🤣

Sorry but on the note of G .. the business podcast that her and Courtney done together and she said she had big business plans " I want to do like diaries and planners with daily quotes on each page" .. sorry WHAT 🤣 how unimaginative
Probably picked up on the fact that Ciara does her workouts from holiday without any issue and wants to jump on the band wagon

Her form is appalling. Bavarian squats your back leg goes directly behind the leg in front. She also over extends when doing weights which serves absolutely no purpose except injury

So she’s just posted on Instagram saying how bloated she is from Ibiza and how okay it is and it’s completely normal blah blah blah…

then 10 minutes later posted a story showing how flat and toned her stomach is…

contradicting much.. I suspect somebody was just heavily breathing out in the first picture to look relatable but I could be wrong 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So she’s just posted on Instagram saying how bloated she is from Ibiza and how okay it is and it’s completely normal blah blah blah…

contradicting much.. I suspect somebody was just heavily breathing out in the first picture to look relatable but I could be wrong 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh FFS. How attention seeking. I’ve got a skinny mate who does this, it’s so irritating. She just seeks validation constantly.

I'm so disappointed in this, as was just coming on here to say how her bloat post the most normal thing I've ever seen her post & one of the very few times she hasn't looked fake!!

Long time lurker on this thread….

I wanted to address the clothing line with Sports Direct. I bought the leggings in my usual size 12 & they were huge! I had to get a 10 and they were still roomy! I’m wondering if it’s a clever marketing ploy so the ‘warriors’ are down a dress size?!!
At least her clothing collection was better than what she wears outside the gym- she’s an absolute car crash with fashion & just buys expensive tit that looks takky

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210812-095519_Instagram.jpg

I honestly thought there'd been some progress yesterday with the bloat post but no.. and what is this there isn't a fold at all so why try jump on the Danae Mercer band wagon and pretend there is.. I wish she would stop the act and just be real. I might then be able to cope with her as I don't think she's necessarily a bad person but she just doesn't have a clue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.