Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf are those shoes!! Honestly look like the plastic princess ones my 5 year old niece plays dress up in

ETA: £1000 for those tacky plastic shoes, Jesus Christ
All the gear and no idea!!!! What a Car crash.. as they say, you can't polish a turd!

Reactions: 7
Wow I know it’s been said a million times but she looks so so old, reminder to wear your spf 50 every day girls x

Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry but I had to share this thread from one of her posts. I was shocked that CB said that she was taking constructive criticism on board and decided to read the comment.

Oh my god, I've never read such rude, disgusting comments from a bunch of women in my life. CB keyboard warriors strike again. I know I followed her and her workouts for a while, when I needed it and left a soon as it turned to a cult, but I would never stoop to this level 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm so sorry but I had to share this thread from one of her posts. I was shocked that CB said that she was taking constructive criticism on board and decided to read the comment.

Oh my god, I've never read such rude, disgusting comments from a bunch of women in my life. CB keyboard warriors strike again. I know I followed her and her workouts for a while, when I needed it and left a soon as it turned to a cult, but I would never stoop to this level 🤦‍♀️
I just looked at this post

100% says motherfucker why are her cult trying to say it’s funk or funky?!

Reactions: 5

Narcissistic cult, the lot of them. Do they not realise there are edited radio versions that can be used for public use? She is probably the type to blast out explicit songs using the N word as well, and sing along to it. It really makes you wonder who her target audience is. I do not think she is appropriate for young girls to look up to as a role model at all.

There is a huge difference between a fitness influencer and a fitness professional.

Reactions: 13
Who is she in Ibiza with? Oddly quiet for her
[/QUOTE]
A bloke I reckon

Reactions: 7
Since she went to the effort of tagging her whole outfit, I done a bit of research...over £1400 for that tiny green bag ... 🥴

Reactions: 9
So she has tagged her outfit on purpose 👀so people go and see how much it all was. Looks like a set when you are ten that your nan buys you lol plastic shoes and handbag set

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, her post ‘no schedule from me this week I’m enjoying a much needed week off’ haven’t you just a holiday? Unlike us other people, I haven’t been away since December 2019 and am a key worker through the pandemic

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Do we really think she’s away on her own? 🤨🙄
Maybe no one wanted to go be her personal photographer and deal with her embarrassing clothes and dancing 😂

I know I wouldnt want to go away with her even if she was paying!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
watching her stories now, sounds as though she went on that boat trip on her own? And then had asked the boat captain to take those photos of her? :ROFLMAO:
Those pics look like they were taken by a stalker 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.