Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but Courtney has no bum. It looks flat in videos and I’m just confused at how she can claim to know so much about sculpting the female physique but have no back?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That reel . Demonising foods again 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Why is she dancing up an aisle, mask free and then handling foods she isn’t gonna buy.
It would also be more effective if the shots of the nutritional values weren’t blurry

Reactions: 6
That reel . Demonising foods again 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Why is she dancing up an aisle, mask free and then handling foods she isn’t gonna buy.
It would also be more effective if the shots of the nutritional values weren’t blurry
That reel screams ED thoughts to me.

Which of these ingredients are ‘added nasties’ Courtney? 🤔

Food is FUEL! Sick of people like her making others feel overly paranoid about what they eat.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate cooking so for me it’s easier to have jars, maggie bags etc. Might not be the best option but I’m sure there’s others like me.. She’s not relatable at all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s clearly running out of content ideas…as always copying others!
She was banging on about “calorie deficit” the other week…so is she now focusing on food groups?! Always something different each week… 🥱

Reactions: 3

Food is FUEL! Sick of people like her making others feel overly paranoid about what they eat.
No to ready meals but in the same paragraph microwave rice?? Is that not a type of ready meal too, CB??

Reactions: 8
Also if you look at the back of protein powders they are full of gunk and chemicals !

Reactions: 7

Did she actually look at the ingredients. There are no additives in this... look at the list, it's literally just what you'd put in the dish if you made it at home! Nothing on that ingredients list is something I wouldn't have in my kitchen cabinets.

'chemicals' 'nasties' ... eating disorder terminology that!

Reactions: 8
B2FA50AE-9D36-4F76-B3BD-FA6788B4E3EE.png

sorry this killed me

‘I don’t get many negative comments because I’m a good person’

maybe she really is fully delusional that she thinks deleting the negative comments means she doesn’t get any 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The calorie and fat contents on those Maggi bags arent just for the seasoning, they do it as if you were cooking x amount of chicken for 4 people etc so all in all its a decent and healthy amount of calories for a meal... nothing bad about it

Reactions: 4
Random but Courtney has no bum. It looks flat in videos and I’m just confused at how she can claim to know so much about sculpting the female physique but have no back?
That’s what happens when you do all cardio like she does.

Reactions: 2
Did she actually look at the ingredients. There are no additives in this... look at the list, it's literally just what you'd put in the dish if you made it at home! Nothing on that ingredients list is something I wouldn't have in my kitchen cabinets.

'chemicals' 'nasties' ... eating disorder terminology that!
This is digesting. Literally the only things in that ingredient list I don’t recognise is ‘niacin’ which I’ve googled and can now see is just vitamin B so therefore not a bad thing, and calcium carbonate which again I googled to see it’s literally a salt/calcium additive so again not a bad thing. The rest of the ingredients are store cupboard essentials and she probably has them in her own home. Terrifying that she encourages people to think this is bad 😣

Reactions: 4
Why is no one calling her out on her racist posts? She should have her social media accounts banned for them. 17yrs is not young, you should know by then that that word is disgusting. I knew as a child it was wrong. How has her Mum, living in London which has many cultures, refused to teach her child that that word is a racist word and why? Is her mum racist as well? How did she get through school not knowing? ED is no excuse it's a narcissistic response. Her post was all about her playing vicim, not truly apologising at all she is only sorry it that it may damage her reputation.

Her warriors, employers, sponsors, and staff who have stuck up for her are also racist for supporting it, it is dismissal. I am pretty sure that is the perfect example of Unconcious Biased Racism. The posts should be reported to the Daily Mail along with the dismissive responses from her sponsors who have also behaved with UBR, they should all be reported! As well as her fat shaming which is also disgusting.

She is so uneducated it's a joke. She isn't even qualified in nutrition, or some of the classes she teaches, which goes against her scope of practice, so she will not be insured. She even thinks Jay is a Strength and Conditioning coach which is the highest level who works with Pro athletes. It's laughable. She just thinks she's a celeb and is begging the celeb life. This needs to be reported to the media!

The only way to combat racism is to keep calling out it as we see it, hold celebs and influencers accountable and educate on what UBR is!

That’s what happens when you do all cardio like she does.
Exactly, you can only build glutes with progressive overload.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.