Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has this woman not been cancelled! She steals her recipe ideas, nothing is ever her fault and she takes no responsibility, lies about editing her pictures, lies about everything actually... She is the definition of a narcissist.

Reactions: 19
guys check her instagram post. she's posted about the racist tweets. how much do you wanna bet her management forced her to do that?
It’s okay guys she has apologised so we can all just forget about it. If you have an eating disorder or you are young it’s acceptable to be racist and body shame people 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The comments on her post are pissing me off! All slim white women saying she has nothing to apologise for when her tweets weren’t even aimed at them?! How is fat shaming and using racist words so acceptable these days all of a sudden??

Reactions: 27
I've never noticed it so much before but her teeth look bleeping weird. Like way to regular. You know nobody has perfect all level all white teeth like that.
She looks like the mask with those teeth (Jim Carey)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I also don’t like her red head friend for selling real fur jackets in the tacky “boutique”
Now she’s a business guru 😂

Reactions: 9
I’ve got indigestion does that mean I can go for a joy ride without getting in trouble? Any excuse right 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her apology isn’t even an apology really, is it??? Grow up and apologise for things you have said and take ownership of it instead of using an eating disorder as an excuse.
How often does this woman have to play the eating disorder card to get sympathy???

Reactions: 22
The "warrior" cult is making me cringe so much. She can literally do no wrong in their eyes, they are literally sitting there defending someone that has been openly racist & fatphobic and then blamed it on an eating disorder?! Mind blown.

Reactions: 19
Not sure it can be classed as an apology if she’s following it with ‘but I had an eating disorder’ 🤔

Reactions: 11
It's funny how the photo she posted her apology alongside includes 1 black woman just to prove she's not racist 🙄

Reactions: 28
Your man jay fairly changed his tune..... 🤔 was he not the one telling people over dms it was unacceptable or was that just when he was scared she might be cancelled and covering his back as to not be seen as associating with her?

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe the comments saying people are in the wrong for looking back through her tweets!

Reactions: 7
Would love to hear a POC’s point of view on this. The amount of people sticking up for her and justifying her actions knocks me sick. I saw one comment saying for people offended to just “get over it”. Sure hun, let’s all just get over racism.

It is NOT okay to justify someone’s racism as “but they were young”. That just gives every young person a free pass to be racist.

Reactions: 10
Would love to hear a POC’s point of view on this. The amount of people sticking up for her and justifying her actions knocks me sick. I saw one comment saying for people offended to just “get over it”. Sure hun, let’s all just get over racism.

It is NOT okay to justify someone’s racism as “but they were young”. That just gives every young person a free pass to be racist.
Of course she should know better she’s from London. She would have been mixing with all sorts of races. No excuse.

Reactions: 5
Your man jay fairly changed his tune..... 🤔 was he not the one telling people over dms it was unacceptable or was that just when he was scared she might be cancelled and covering his back as to not be seen as associating with her?
yeah he told me that he would 'pass it on' and seemed really surprised/disgusted, idk I'm poc and i just kinda feel crap rn. i feel like us poc are just used so that white and privileged celebs can use us to make them seem less racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
yeah he told me that he would 'pass it on' and seemed really surprised/disgusted, idk I'm poc and i just kinda feel crap rn. i feel like us poc are just used so that white and privileged celebs can use us to make them seem less racist.
Sending a hug x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.