Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
I’ve just been watching the workout she posted yesterday in the W in Dubai. Her workouts are beyond awful. She throws random combinations together that don’t make sense. And 4-5 overhead press variations in one circuit is complete overkill.

As a personal trainer I can’t tell you how much it pains me seeing her promote this guff. Her technique is awful as well. If her followers are copying her and are beginners they’re an injury waiting to happen
The overhead press where she leans on her tip toes. Why??? 🤣 there are so many safer ways to incorporate calf work

Rosie91

I just thought that as well. These girls joints are going to be so bad ! Back aches , knees all sorts from their techniques
So painful to watch I honestly wish someone would message them to correct them, but I ain't got the balls to 😂🙄

taylore

Has anyone seen her latest story about the bloody canvas bag, she absolutely wetting herself and all she said was ight ill tell you a funny story make you laugh...I was sent this bag i dont know who i think i am and all I was thinking was when is comes here it comes this is going to be a good bag get some food shopping in whole foods, right I have never been to whole foods in my life I don't know who I think I am well when I'm walking around whole foods this is gonna be great sorry who am I with my canvas bag

Now I don't know if I have has any form of sense of humor ripped out of me but that was not even remotely funny... just me?
Omg what was that even about ? So confused

Loutj

Hi all,

LOONGG time lurker here😂

I’m friends with an insider who informed me that Courtney one day decided to fire Heather out of the blue due to not wanting to spend the money on two yoga instructors. They were apparently best mates too. Lovely! 😍
Guess you never know what goes on... Heather seems better for it with her own Yoga set up & they still like each others posts!

ferret123

“Sloane Ranger wannabe, who’s new clothing range is simply ghastly. Her outfit choices are borderline brass, partnered with a Pat Sharpe hair do blast from the past”

maybe too long 🤔

DLKING

please tell me cb isn't on drugs...
#1 who dances like that
#2 she's definitely gurning
#3 does she ever blink
#4 according to here age wasn't she like 9 when these songs came out - suspicious 🤔
#5 watch me work it I'm perfect 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuck off
#6 did she actually edit this video and then think that's a good video, I'll share that with my followers

Definitely on something
What video???