Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Red21

Anyone seen this recent post from the fitness chef…feel like it’s a bit of a dig at CB and that video she did not long ago in Sainsburys telling people that ready meals are full of ‘nasties’😂😂😂
Haha a fear mongering piss stain 🤣🤣

yummy2021

I give it a week before one of her neighbours complains about the noise from the workouts before she starts looking for ‘studio space’. I feel like that was one of the reasons she moved from her old flat. She just loves spending money 😅
Isn't she getting office space too?

soph1992

Take a look at the garlic baked crumpets recipe… 235 calories apparently. The recipe states 3 crumpets, those alone are 95-105 calories each.. this is without the butter and cheese..
Also if I’m going to have cheesy crumpets…I’m literally going put cheese on a crumpet (mind blowing I know) , not that slop. Is this meant to be a healthy alternative?!

JayRad

Chatty Member
The new posts that finish with "that's how you fix that" are a direct copy and rip off of studio.jibby who has been doing this ages it's makes me mad eveytime
Just watched that. She has completely ripped off Studio Jibby down to the finest detail 😂

Alexaj

VIP Member
@mol0509 I had my first (and last) exercise-related injury following CB. I really really hurt my shoulder and it lasted a while. See the pattern here?

Rebsp1

Who sits like that at a table with their g string hanging out because it’s Vera wang 🤦‍♀️ A case of trying way too hard to fit in , now with truffle stuff and all these outfits just to go for a walk and a coffee.
Who sits like that at a table with their g string hanging out because it’s Vera wang 🤦‍♀️ A case of trying way too hard to fit in , now with truffle stuff and all these outfits just to go for a walk and a coffee.
It’s Alexander wang and they are jeans with a thong attached … about £400🙄