Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Looks like the rach fit girl who Court used to like all her photos of has deleted her insta… can anyone else see it? It was mentioned in the last thread I think.

I honestly find them really good. All strength based and no faffing about, good form, explains moves and just gets on with it. He sings occasionally but has a good voice so it's not annoying!
Oh thank you! Think will definitely give it a go and avoid her jumpy workouts at all costs!

melissatiney

What is this please?
wtf? Is she taking the piss?
Also, I thought this was an old pic for a second cos her face looks like it’s full of fillers and her eyebrows look painted on and shiny 🙈😂 she’s definitely getting work done again to her face.

Mrspcl

Stumbled across her tiktok tonight. Nothing since last year but oh dear its very cringe and extremely weird!

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Her VCA and Birkin are 10000% fake. She shows us all the boxes and packaging of everything else she buys, why not those? 🤣

Also, she said she sold her Rolex as she didn’t feel comfortable wearing it but somehow feels comfortable wearing VCA and a Birkin? Ok then 😂
You really think it’s fake ?
Surely she’s making a tonne of money ?

moo11

Her workouts fucked my knees for months after I stopped..
Mine are still recovering! Her workouts have ruined my right knee to the point I can no longer do standard HIIT moves, I have to do low impact variations. Months of excessive 40 odd minute HIIT sessions by her has left me with more than just the need to recover physically but mentally too.

Chaletgirl

I’ve had got subscription sitting on my phone for the past 4 months and for the life of me I cannot see what the hype it about 😂

Her workouts are very light on the warm-ups and cooling downs, they’re very high intensity. I can see people getting quite bad injury’s.

This ain’t me being disgruntled or lazy about getting on with them, I got gym 5/6 times a week I just wanted to see what all the fuss is about.

Every PT I know applauds that she’s made so much money but are just as horrified about the type of training she “sells”.

fitlife21

Is it me or is a 20 minute hit followed by a 40 minute strength which is also hit really a BIT MUCH. Especially two days a week... god these challenges get more and more unrealistic and insane...
Seriously though. HIIT is extremely hard on the CNS, only a fool would program this kind of stupidity before a strength session on the same day. CNS recovery takes 48 hours!!! CNS fatigue for real.