Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Someone really needs to post those screenshots into her Facebook group because they are really disgusting whether your a child or not whether you were suffering eating disorders or not at the age of 16-18 you know right from wrong

Reactions: 1

Chi4

VIP Member
Peloton is my whole life 😂 I got my bike end of January and I’ve done 374 workshops, don’t think I’ve ever been so consistent with anything
I was debating the bike 🚴 but I will do the cheapskate version 🤣.

JayRad

Chatty Member
I don’t watch them anymore but she used to cook with metal utensils in her pans and it would annoy me so much - calling herself ‘Chef Court’ 😂😭
You sure it was Chef Court and not something that sounded similar to Court but rhymes with ‘punt’?

• Haha

Mrspcl

How are Jay's workouts? So tempted to resubscribe to the app to do them because I really enjoyed the one he did when he first joined so would like more of that but can't justify lining her pockets 🙄
I honestly find them really good. All strength based and no faffing about, good form, explains moves and just gets on with it. He sings occasionally but has a good voice so it's not annoying!

Good to see she’s getting called out on her latest recipe post 🤣
Didn’t she say earlier this year or last that she doesn’t track her vegetables? And that when you get to her stage she can eyeball everything and still be right about her cals - absolute bullshitting 😂 Also all the recipes on her app are wayyy more than they say they are!!

kaaa2

VIP Member
She's such a tit. Just emphasising the fact she now lives in Laaaaaaaandan since Whole Foods is a predominantly US based supermarket with only a few locations in London
wholefoods is also really expensive. hun just go to your local m and s or sainsbos

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
It’s scary that she has been in 2 days and someone on here already found her address. You would think new flat fresh start after she nearly got robbed at the first place but no…

DrStriker

It really does say something about his stuff being so popular. Noticed CB is oscillating between extreme HIITs which are even more crazy than usual and standard strength stuff likes Jay's probably because of him and the popularity.

JayRad

Chatty Member
In the grand scheme of things, January should be her busiest time with people jumping on the ‘new year new me’ bandwagon. So the fact she only gained 850 new followers actually isn’t that good for the start of a new year
True. I just found it weird everyday it was declining then all of a sudden on one random day it spiked 😂

JayRad

Chatty Member
i don’t see anything wrong with 15 mins abs to be fair? There’s plenty on YouTube and my local gym does ab classes which are about that length.
15 mins abs continuous is just nonsensical. If you had rest periods then fair but otherwise it’s just absolute overkill. You wouldn’t do 15 mins continuous on any other muscle without rest

Chi4

VIP Member
Echoing everyone else - peloton forever! Fuck lining her little pockets.
They're doing a 60 day free trial right now, I was app only from January using an off brand spin bike and doing strength from the app literally daily and following the challenge in various Fb groups, and the finally caved and bought the Tread last month because I just love the brand, the instructors and the results I've had so much

The only thing I can thank CB for is for making me consider home workouts and thus finding peloton
Do they do spin classes with just the ?£12 app ?

Chi4

VIP Member
When I used to follow her app (silly me), I actually put on weight from her recipes and I followed them exactly. They are definitely more calories than she says
I thought that , some of those breakfasts I see her cult make are smothered in all sorts and the portion sizes seem huge too ! Surely eating all those skinny syrups and powders etc are not that great for you !