Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chi4

VIP Member
What is with that plank challenge?? Even she does it wrong by the third round- why make something more fast and complex than it needs to be?!
She isn’t even in the right position for a plank , that’s going to cause injuries what she is doing !!

Chi4

VIP Member
I don't follow her, but has she ever posted in the last year or so about her little dog that died when she left it alone? I posted about it a year or so ago, I believe she made up a story about her Mum having it or similar. Any mention of it at all?
I heard she sold it on craigs list as it was locked in a cage most of the time and became aggressive . Poor thing if it’s true

Dotdot23

I can’t start a new thread for some reason, please can someone else start a fresh one and close this one down? Xx

Loutj

she's deleted my negative comment

i wrote a 'negative' comment and by the morning it was deleted so I'm just so sick of her and her 'team' honestly. i LOVED jay's workouts too but now everytime I look on his Instagram i feel this pit of anger in me.
What has Jay been doing?

ShingC

Tbf I dont think courtney shared it... I think the girl tagged her in the story so it shows on Courtney's story... I could be wrong I don't use Instagram to much
I did think this at first but the original poster shared all 3 images to her stories and tagged CB in all 3

Josec

Just wait there will be a wave of her warriors here soon... at the end of the day she's promoting unhealthy unrealistic practices so is anything anything should be banned or not allowed on the I telnet it's people liker her brainwashing vulnerable people promoting eating disorders and incorrect potentially damaging form... she is the issue

Red21

Once Jay's challenge is done I'm going to try the Pelaton app you've all suggested.
I've been subscribing to CB since just after she launched her app, and she was great to begin with but I just cant stand her attitude anymore so I only ever do Jay's. Dont want to be lining her pockets anymore!

Forgot to ask, has anyone tried Lisa Lancefords Strong&sxy app?

Just signed up to the strong & sxy app...Nice discount! I'll see how that goes, heard good things about it. Xx

xxheidiandparisxx

She’s just been bragging about doing the hardest ab workout ever that was 15 minutes long…

What numpty is training their abs continuously for 15 minutes? She’s such a nob. I despair
i don’t see anything wrong with 15 mins abs to be fair? There’s plenty on YouTube and my local gym does ab classes which are about that length.

MrsM79

Chatty Member
I’m very new to CB. I really like her and the App seems really good. I’m not surprised that she has a thread on here though. I used to really like James Smith, Diren and all that lot but bloody hate them now. So I can’t see me liking CB for too long😂

what is so bad about her?