Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chi4

VIP Member
She’s copied a few of her outfits , i swear she had the green outfit on as well once. She does look 🔥 the other girl

Josec

Does anyone else notice she doesn't ever have her arms relax normally? The "garlic baked crumpets" video really emphasises it its like she doesn't allow her arms to touch her sides, it looks so stiff and uncomfortable

zjs238

I noticed this too! I think yellow tongue is from poor oral hygiene rather than anything in particular

Tinkerbelltea2020

she 10000000% still has an eating disorder and it’s clear as day to see I bet any money that in a year or so when her enabagement has gone down and her app users dip as the novelty of her wears off, she will come out and do a big post about how she’s secretly been suffering been in a bad place etc with her eating disorder and how she didn’t say anything because she didn’t want to let her warriors down or encourage them to do the same etc etc
Same old story every year I swear 🤣

LoXLo

VIP Member
Does she own the house she’s in now? If so she’s blatantly just bragging that she owns two properties and can afford to rent in London 🙄

Alexaj

VIP Member
I've downloaded the app again. I'm 25 weeks pregnant and needed to push myself a little. I was really lazy with the YouTube workouts I was doing.
I do find the background music in Rachel's videos annoying - it's far too loud. But she doesn't have all the annoying catchphrases Courtney does "energy, energy" "what doesn't challenge you, doesn't change you" blah blah rinse and repeat.

Mrspcl

Take a look at the garlic baked crumpets recipe… 235 calories apparently. The recipe states 3 crumpets, those alone are 95-105 calories each.. this is without the butter and cheese..
To be fair it's 2 servings so more like 470 for the whole recipe

JayRad

Chatty Member
What is with that plank challenge?? Even she does it wrong by the third round- why make something more fast and complex than it needs to be?!
Because she’s a helmet. I love how every comment is just asking her where her gym clothing is from 😂 it’s like they know the workout is shit so may as well just find out what she’s wearing!