Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the start when she’s holding the pan with bare hands it’s clearly stone cold and the sauce is all congealed. I’d bet anything that she doesn’t eat any of this stuff, what a waste.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what traumatic thing happened to her a few weeks back in her home? She’s said it a couple of times but not mentioned what it was. I’m dying to know 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone feel all the posts where she shares the "old" her incredibly thin and riddled with an eating disorder (which I'm not sure she has actually recovered from) is more of her wishing to be that way again? I've suggested with an ED for years and I don't see any past photos as a victory to be honest they're triggering, and I worry that when she shares these almost weekly it could be triggering her warrior Cult into working towards an incredibly thin stature? Idk maybe it's just how I see it as I'm very much still battling and recovering from an ED

Reactions: 5
Does anyone feel all the posts where she shares the "old" her incredibly thin and riddled with an eating disorder (which I'm not sure she has actually recovered from) is more of her wishing to be that way again? I've suggested with an ED for years and I don't see any past photos as a victory to be honest they're triggering, and I worry that when she shares these almost weekly it could be triggering her warrior Cult into working towards an incredibly thin stature? Idk maybe it's just how I see it as I'm very much still battling and recovering from an ED
I’ve posted on here about this before and i 100% agree. She hugely glorifies it, seems almost like a brag when she shares pics from her lowest weight. She is so bloody tone deaf as well, knowing that a huge portion of her audience have suffered (or whilst following her have developed) an ED to then repeatedly share that bleeping picture and also add new information about her suffering every time - adding ‘fainting all the time’ to her last post - get your story straight court. I have huge sympathy for anyone who has struggled but the way it get’s elaborated differently every time it’s brought up makes me wonder.

I’m 24 and have suffered horribly with an ED since i was 11 and i think people who have experienced this are more aware of what they share with others and what can be triggering. I wouldn’t want anyone else in the world to go through any of the same stuff Let alone have anyone put into that mindset because of me. She is so toxic and oblivious 😠

Reactions: 4
Honestly I just think she’s not that bright to realise what she’s doing is toxic and that she likely still has a very disordered relationship with food and exercise.

She’s never (as far as I know) spoken about getting any professional help or therapy for her ED, and other than one event ages ago she doesn’t share any links to resources like BEAT whenever she posts about ED. Honestly, to me it looks like she’s still obsessed with aesthetics, obsessed with calories and macros, and obsessively exercising. All disordered behaviours.

Reactions: 8
Also I wonder if one of the 2 massive things to drop next year is a yoga type thing? She is sharing alot of mobility and stretching videos recently? I have to say I wouldn't want to try relax during yoga with her yelling and yabbering on...

Reactions: 2
She’s just been bragging about doing the hardest ab workout ever that was 15 minutes long…

What numpty is training their abs continuously for 15 minutes? She’s such a nob. I despair

Reactions: 4
What is this please?
wtf? Is she taking the piss?
Also, I thought this was an old pic for a second cos her face looks like it’s full of fillers and her eyebrows look painted on and shiny 🙈😂 she’s definitely getting work done again to her face.

wtf? Is she taking the piss?
Also, I thought this was an old pic for a second cos her face looks like it’s full of fillers and her eyebrows look painted on and shiny 🙈😂 she’s definitely getting work done again to her face.
She looks like she’s had her lips and cheeks plumped!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.