Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is probably the reason she took the photo ! We all know she loves to masquerade her wealth.

Very nearly ordered a peloton yesterday. Still debating 🤦‍♀️ Who has one? It’s so much money and I’m worried i won’t use it .
I have the bike and I'm completely addicted to it.

Reactions: 1
Ha was just coming here to comment about the begging for followers giveaway! All gifted stuff she’s giving away besides the watch probs. That is actually so tragic that she’s done that, so happy I am one of the ones that has unfollowed her in the last few weeks! I hope everyone who follows to enter promptly unfollows afterwards

Reactions: 4
Ha was just coming here to comment about the begging for followers giveaway! All gifted stuff she’s giving away besides the watch probs. That is actually so tragic that she’s done that, so happy I am one of the ones that has unfollowed her in the last few weeks! I hope everyone who follows to enter promptly unfollows afterwards
Yeah 100% it’s all stuff she’s been given except the watch 😂 maybe she’s been reading these threads again and knows we are mocking her for losing followers 👀

Poor CB she has rich girl problems this morning and has had to return an expensive watch she bought.

Says she doesn’t get joy out of materialistic items but buys designer everything 😂😂 ok

Says she doesn’t get joy out of materialistic items but buys designer everything 😂😂 ok
Proof that her Birkin is 100% fake too as I’m not sure why you wouldn’t feel safe with a Rolex but would with a 20k bag? 🤥

Reactions: 7
Stumbled across her tiktok tonight. Nothing since last year but oh dear its very cringe and extremely weird!

Hates showing off materialistic things but shows off her whole house & every holiday she goes on.
She’s so fake!!

Hates showing off materialistic things but shows off her whole house & every holiday she goes on.
She’s so fake!!
She just contradicts everything she says all the time ! I’m not materialistic yet has to show the Porsche sign on her car 🤣

Honestly don't like being mean about someone's appearance but no...just no. She's starting to look more and more plastic again.
Looks like Botox , cheek fillers , profhillo, chin /jaw fillers and slight lip fillers. ! And the stick on boobs lol

Reactions: 2
Honestly don't like being mean about someone's appearance but no...just no. She's starting to look more and more plastic again.
I don’t want to come across as catty at all as this is a genuine question as I don’t have implants and don’t know anyone who does to ask, but why do hers look like that? As in literally stuck on? Is it a case of a bad job or is it because she’s so lean?

Reactions: 3
I don’t want to come across as catty at all as this is a genuine question as I don’t have implants and don’t know anyone who does to ask, but why do hers look like that? As in literally stuck on? Is it a case of a bad job or is it because she’s so lean?
Because she is so lean.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.