Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sigh. Good to see absolutely nothing changes in the world of CB.
1. She looks ill. I have repeatedly said this from the start. She looks unwell. Her new pictures don’t look that dissimilar from her “old” pics (the ones where she admits she was a baghead in news that shocked no one) she doesn’t look well and I’ve had to have a serious conversation with my teenage sister on the back of her.
2. She is getting more open about her vacuous and narcissist nature by the day
3. Something does not add up. She can’t be eating and working out like she says she is and be that size. I suspect she is eating less and exercising more
4. I’ve mentioned this before but her workouts are dangerous and scream “injury”
5, I was once a young teenage but strangely enough, I didn’t find it appropriate to tweet fat phobic and racist tweets. Am I abnormal as apparently that’s what all teenagers do? CB has a very unhealthy relationship with weight so the fat stuff doesn’t shock me but there really is no excuse for racism. Particularly as everyone knows not to use THAT word in particular.

Reactions: 11
Her latest story about not feeling Xmas guilt but last year was telling her followers to basically restrict themselves buy eating half a mince pie etc 😂 wish she would put a post on her feed cannot wait to call her out over it. 😂

Reactions: 5
Sigh. Good to see absolutely nothing changes in the world of CB.
1. She looks ill. I have repeatedly said this from the start. She looks unwell. Her new pictures don’t look that dissimilar from her “old” pics (the ones where she admits she was a baghead in news that shocked no one) she doesn’t look well and I’ve had to have a serious conversation with my teenage sister on the back of her.
2. She is getting more open about her vacuous and narcissist nature by the day
3. Something does not add up. She can’t be eating and working out like she says she is and be that size. I suspect she is eating less and exercising more
4. I’ve mentioned this before but her workouts are dangerous and scream “injury”
5, I was once a young teenage but strangely enough, I didn’t find it appropriate to tweet fat phobic and racist tweets. Am I abnormal as apparently that’s what all teenagers do? CB has a very unhealthy relationship with weight so the fat stuff doesn’t shock me but there really is no excuse for racism. Particularly as everyone knows not to use THAT word in particular.
she 10000000% still has an eating disorder and it’s clear as day to see I bet any money that in a year or so when her enabagement has gone down and her app users dip as the novelty of her wears off, she will come out and do a big post about how she’s secretly been suffering been in a bad place etc with her eating disorder and how she didn’t say anything because she didn’t want to let her warriors down or encourage them to do the same etc etc

Reactions: 8
she 10000000% still has an eating disorder and it’s clear as day to see I bet any money that in a year or so when her enabagement has gone down and her app users dip as the novelty of her wears off, she will come out and do a big post about how she’s secretly been suffering been in a bad place etc with her eating disorder and how she didn’t say anything because she didn’t want to let her warriors down or encourage them to do the same etc etc
Same old story every year I swear 🤣

Has anyone seen the story from a couple of hours ago of her dancing? 😳
I didn’t think it was possibly to be that cringey but she’s smashed it out of the park!

Reactions: 2
Cannot believe how much olive oil she pours in , no way are those recipes calories right ! Must have been about 5 table spoons went in 🤦‍♀️

Deffo at lleast 500 calories of oil !
Also it’s just not healthy to keep banging on about what you are eating etc. Deffo not over her eating disorder. Just masking it with constant food talk and obsessive over exercise

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.