Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. I don’t think anyone with an eating disorder and unhealthy habits should be promoting their lifestyle on others/advising people how to get into ‘the best shape of their lives’. Just shows once again what a constant liar she is, it was obvious she doesn’t eat or workout what she says she does as there’s no way she’d be looking as thin as she does, and openly admitting she still has an unhealthy relationship with food

edit: also it would seem she needs some actual help for her ED. I think someone mentioned it before but she hasn’t actually received proper help from a professional which may be why she keeps relapsing

Reactions: 5
i agree, respect to her for admitting it. However as someone with an eating disorder this is a massive red flag to me. She is constantly promoting to follow her methods, her recipes, her workouts etc, so if I did I would just be latching on to her disordered ways rather than controlling and getting over my own. I hate to think how many people have developed an unhealthy view to working out and disordered eating after following her
This is what makes me worry she’s just posting it for clout. Because she knows people will latch on to it and sign up to her plans 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed the green and gold necklace CB has been wearing recently...after her big rant about stuff not giving her joy and she's rocking a new necklace costing a couple of 2.5g

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20211211-172022_Instagram.jpg

Looks like engagement is majorly down again - 11 comments!

Also, who cooks in just a bra?! Your boobs do not make us want to make your recipes. Put some bloody clothes on 😂

Reactions: 9
Is 181 cals per roll considered low? Don't regular mince pies have about 200?

Is 181 cals per roll considered low? Don't regular mince pies have about 200?
Sainsburys taste the difference mince pies have 215 calories per pie. So for the sake of 30 calories I know which one I’d rather have 😂

Mincemeat and puff pastry is just the ingredients for… a mince pie. Nothing ‘low cal’ about it. Low engagement and half the comments are creepy guys anyway.

New here but have also taken a disliking to her not sure why but she’s highly irritating! Friend of a friend is an ‘influencer’ on Insta with a high following and apparently when in Marbella Courtney would not leave her and her friends alone really hanging around them, begging for attention, acting like a hot mess! Trying to joke ‘how many calories are in this cocktail?’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she do these tit tik tok video things, that new one where she is panting about Christmas, its not even in time!!!!

Reactions: 6
In the mince pie rolls video she has zero definition. Surprised she posted it

Why does she do these tit tik tok video things, that new one where she is panting about Christmas, its not even in time!!!!
Just watched this 😂 she gets more cringe everyday. Are we sure she used to be a dancer??

Reactions: 1
It’s the fact she’s cutting on the kitchen side as well! Girl where’s your chopping board
I don’t watch them anymore but she used to cook with metal utensils in her pans and it would annoy me so much - calling herself ‘Chef Court’ 😂😭

I don’t watch them anymore but she used to cook with metal utensils in her pans and it would annoy me so much - calling herself ‘Chef Court’ 😂😭
You sure it was Chef Court and not something that sounded similar to Court but rhymes with ‘punt’?

• Haha
She needs some bloody speech therapy, I cannot stand the way she speaks, forget the accent just the way she fails to actually pronounce words and actually form a fill word when she talks. I thought it was a lisp for a while but honestly she just cannot speak properly 🤦‍♀️
It’s because she’s got too many veneers in her mouth😂

It's the fake eating of mince pie roll thing at the end for me, she just ate the icecream I swear 🤣

She’s dating Lorri Haines - a crypto trader and jewellery seller. Weirdly very good friends with his ex rhea. He has a child and traveller background. He’s been posting her on his Insta

She’s dating Lorri Haines - a crypto trader and jewellery seller. Weirdly very good friends with his ex rhea. He has a child and traveller background. He’s been posting her on his Insta
I wouldn't trust any guy who spells Laurie "Lorri."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t find anyone of that name , I went off to have a nosey 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.