Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I wonder if one of the 2 massive things to drop next year is a yoga type thing? She is sharing alot of mobility and stretching videos recently? I have to say I wouldn't want to try relax during yoga with her yelling and yabbering on...
LOL . Hopefully not! She posted a mobility routine the other day with a chair and said to do this before any weight training/HIIT! UMM... YOU SHOULD NEVER DO DEEP STRETCHING BEFORE LIFTING!! Thats how you tear muscles and connective tissue 🤦‍♀️ Dynamic stretches should be performed before high intense/strength work outs, passive/deep stretches always after. She clearly doesn't have a clue.

Also, why does she keep posting pics in her underwear? It's winter! She loves a half naked pic that girl 🙄

Reactions: 1
She just posted again another long post with a side by side of the incredibly thin her and her now... she really is going to be triggering people and I really think she is wishing or trying g to be that person again

Grace knows

She just posted again another long post with a side by side of the incredibly thin her and her now... she really is going to be triggering people and I really think she is wishing or trying g to be that person again
The worst of it is I’m pretty sure she only posts this for clout. You see the engagement she gets on these posts compared to others

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Some of her followers are worryingly thin and seem to have excessive over exercising routines ! Also the food/supplements are not that healthy, as they are full of chemicals. And fake sugars . I wouldn’t be able to get off the loo if I ate some of it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s just been bragging about doing the hardest ab workout ever that was 15 minutes long…

What numpty is training their abs continuously for 15 minutes? She’s such a nob. I despair
i don’t see anything wrong with 15 mins abs to be fair? There’s plenty on YouTube and my local gym does ab classes which are about that length.

Anyone else think it’s super weird Rachel pretending to be pregnant for Courtney’s photo shoot? You don’t have to be pregnant to be a pregnancy PT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she goes to the same nail salon as me and whilst getting my nails done she was on the phone speaking about how her house got burgled and that’s why she’s sold her Rolex watch. She was speaking out loud on purpose and wanted everyone in the nail salon to know, so I’m surprised she’s keeping it from her Instagram account. Also she asks for her nails done for free which is hugely embarrassing 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg, seriously! She having a laugh! Nails are so affordable for her. Unless she is posting with a #ad 🤣 obvs prob won’t! What a joke!

i don’t see anything wrong with 15 mins abs to be fair? There’s plenty on YouTube and my local gym does ab classes which are about that length.
15 mins abs continuous is just nonsensical. If you had rest periods then fair but otherwise it’s just absolute overkill. You wouldn’t do 15 mins continuous on any other muscle without rest

So she goes to the same nail salon as me and whilst getting my nails done she was on the phone speaking about how her house got burgled and that’s why she’s sold her Rolex watch. She was speaking out loud on purpose and wanted everyone in the nail salon to know, so I’m surprised she’s keeping it from her Instagram account. Also she asks for her nails done for free which is hugely embarrassing 😂
Wow she earns enough money. Salons have been closed on and off for nearly 2 years and for shellac nail which does not cost a lot. She feels entitled for it to be free. She should promote them and pay for their service. Who cares if you have a following. Salons and small businesses have suffered enough and whilst it’s been lockdown she’s had a huge earning potential.
Greedy. I hope she tips.

She’s been burgled and wants everyone in the area to know she’s selling her Rolex. I’m guessing it’s her new green one she copied Molly Mae. Looks like she’ll be burgled again. I don’t wish that on anyone as it’s absolutely dreadful. Just why shout it about it your local nail salon. Weird.
I hate going to nail salons and there’s always one obnoxious person who has no regard for other peoples space and tells their whole life story so loudly.

Reactions: 6
Self-entitled twit🙃

I’m not even apologising for being harsh, that’s so incredibly selfish especially given how many salon owners and workers have lost out on so much due to covid (not to mention they’ve had it rubbed in their faces with the latest government shenanigans!)

Reactions: 3
Self-entitled twit🙃

I’m not even apologising for being harsh, that’s so incredibly selfish especially given how many salon owners and workers have lost out on so much due to covid (not to mention they’ve had it rubbed in their faces with the latest government shenanigans!)
It’s shocking really when you think she brags about owning a multi million pound business and she’s trying to get her nails done for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs some bloody speech therapy, I cannot stand the way she speaks, forget the accent just the way she fails to actually pronounce words and actually form a fill word when she talks. I thought it was a lisp for a while but honestly she just cannot speak properly 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She needs some bloody speech therapy, I cannot stand the way she speaks, forget the accent just the way she fails to actually pronounce words and actually form a fill word when she talks. I thought it was a lisp for a while but honestly she just cannot speak properly 🤦‍♀️
It’s because she’s had bonding done to her teeth I bet; too big for her mouth so she can’t speak properly 🤣 they look so false, they don’t suit her size head!

Reactions: 4
I will give her credit in the sense that we all know she’s still struggling with it the way she exercises and with her eating habits. Whether she’s posting for clout, I don’t know.

Also…she actually used to dance in competitions? Her dancing on her videos makes it look like she’s forgotten everything she ever learnt!

Attachments

• Haha
I will give her credit in the sense that we all know she’s still struggling with it the way she exercises and with her eating habits. Whether she’s posting for clout, I don’t know.

Also…she actually used to dance in competitions? Her dancing on her videos makes it look like she’s forgotten everything she ever learnt!
Yeah I respect that she has actually admitted it it must have been hard.

On the other had if she is struggling and as she had put I that post this time of year can be particularly triggering why does she geelong the need to post multiple photos when she was "at her lowest"

i agree, respect to her for admitting it. However as someone with an eating disorder this is a massive red flag to me. She is constantly promoting to follow her methods, her recipes, her workouts etc, so if I did I would just be latching on to her disordered ways rather than controlling and getting over my own. I hate to think how many people have developed an unhealthy view to working out and disordered eating after following her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.