Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say earlier this year or last that she doesn’t track her vegetables? And that when you get to her stage she can eyeball everything and still be right about her cals - absolute bullshitting 😂 Also all the recipes on her app are wayyy more than they say they are!!
When I used to follow her app (silly me), I actually put on weight from her recipes and I followed them exactly. They are definitely more calories than she says

Reactions: 2
When I used to follow her app (silly me), I actually put on weight from her recipes and I followed them exactly. They are definitely more calories than she says
I thought that , some of those breakfasts I see her cult make are smothered in all sorts and the portion sizes seem huge too ! Surely eating all those skinny syrups and powders etc are not that great for you !

I thought that , some of those breakfasts I see her cult make are smothered in all sorts and the portion sizes seem huge too ! Surely eating all those skinny syrups and powders etc are not that great for you !
and they taste like 💩 better to have the real thing in moderation

Reactions: 4
There’s a warrior who is obsessed with CB and pulls all the same silly faces and does all the dances .

Reactions: 1
She’s really irritating. It’s the constant giggling with everything she says. Or maybe I’m just a mardy cow 😆
All she eats is sugar - go look at what she eats in a day… she posts it EVERY single day! She is super annoying and obvs dying to be just like her idol!

Chocolate on breakfast everyday...to be fair, the amount of protein powder and skinny syrups she eats would give me the shits.

Reactions: 5
Not entirely sure but I’m sure she’s paid for comments on that food post yesterday? It had zero interaction for the first few hours and the comments have gone insane since with this emoji ‘😍
Looks to me that they are paid comments?

Reactions: 3
I used to use her app, stopped using it after a month in the Summer, as I got really bad plantar fasciitis which I’ve never had from exercise. It’s just way too much, annoying I paid for a year! 🙈. I’m now a member of a gym where I can mirror classes to my TV if I can’t be bothered to physically go or don’t have the time.

I downloaded and paid for NutraCheck as I found counting calories hard on her app as it was too clunky. When I put her recipes into there, the fat and carb content was way off as were calories.

So did you workout at 7am or 5am?!! FML! 🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

• Haha
I feel she has no real support around her as in management, business guidance etc as the things she post sometimes are so baffling and not reality at all!
this morning she’s posted her emails for everyone to see 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nice email from a wealth company to say starting with 3m which I assume is millions - considering her entire insta can see that I wonder who is guiding her!!

Attachments

• Wow
I feel she has no real support around her as in management, business guidance etc as the things she post sometimes are so baffling and not reality at all!
this morning she’s posted her emails for everyone to see 🤦🏻‍♀️ Nice email from a wealth company to say starting with 3m which I assume is millions - considering her entire insta can see that I wonder who is guiding her!!
Can also see there are emails about someone asking for 30k, I assume that's a role she's advertising... smart.

That is probably the reason she took the photo ! We all know she loves to masquerade her wealth.

Very nearly ordered a peloton yesterday. Still debating 🤦‍♀️ Who has one? It’s so much money and I’m worried i won’t use it .

Last edited:
That is probably the reason she took the photo ! We all know she loves to masquerade her wealth.

Very nearly ordered a peloton yesterday. Still debating 🤦‍♀️ Who has one? It’s so much money and I’m worried i won’t use it .
I have the tread, bought it six weeks ago after being an app only user for 10 months, and getting a decent spin bike two months into that
try out the free 60 day trial of the app first and see how you like their structure, the trainers and the workouts that are on offer

And to stay on topic - noone screams SWEATING LIKE A CHICKEN IN AN OVEN at you, and you get taught proper form :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.