Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just constantly lies and gets caught out. She started off yesterday saying it couldn’t happen because of apple. Once people were pointing out that the bigger apps, swear by Kayla itsines and Joe Wicks body coach, she’s changed her answer now saying it’s because they use a 3rd party app.

Also, anyone seen her doing the burpee press ups in her 15 minute hit just posted. Looks like she’a trying to do the worm 🤣
Probably because she was on another free holiday filming videos to show off on the gram. That or doing paid ad’s.
followed her as I thought she was qenuine. Has turned into another wannabe Z lister who makes money off the back of hard working people.
I’m sure we’d all love a free holidays to the Maldives or Dubai.

Reactions: 5
Once Jay's challenge is done I'm going to try the Pelaton app you've all suggested.
I've been subscribing to CB since just after she launched her app, and she was great to begin with but I just cant stand her attitude anymore so I only ever do Jay's. Dont want to be lining her pockets anymore!

Forgot to ask, has anyone tried Lisa Lancefords Strong&sxy app?

Just signed up to the strong & sxy app...Nice discount! I'll see how that goes, heard good things about it. Xx

What’s with her latest recipe video on IG? Is she trying to be funny? I can’t tell

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she demonstrates all of her recipes wearing just a sports bra.

Choosing to do all workouts in sports bra is fair enough, understandable in summer, bit thirsty in winter but who cooks with their midriff and boobs exposed? She talks about having overcome ED and self image issues but is still pushing this bizarre plastic self image constantly preening and contorting her body at strange angles.

I saw a photo a while ago of her with her mum. She clearly takes after her mum in looks and mum looked a lovely lady, wel groomed but natural. Courtney looked like a caricature next to her.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she demonstrates all of her recipes wearing just a sports bra.

Choosing to do all workouts in sports bra is fair enough, understandable in summer, bit thirsty in winter but who cooks with their midriff and boobs exposed? She talks about having overcome ED and self image issues but is still pushing this bizarre plastic self image constantly preening and contorting her body at strange angles.
Honestly I remember one of her old videos she posted I think she was making a smoothie or protein shake or something and she was in the kitchen in her knickers and had the camera angled up at her bum🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s looking really thin here.
Pretty sure that photo is from last year. I get the feeling she’s still in the Maldives but being quiet about it. Georgia posted a few days ago saying they just got there and so she would be quiet for the next week.

• Wow
I don't follow her, but has she ever posted in the last year or so about her little dog that died when she left it alone? I posted about it a year or so ago, I believe she made up a story about her Mum having it or similar. Any mention of it at all?

• Wow
I don't follow her, but has she ever posted in the last year or so about her little dog that died when she left it alone? I posted about it a year or so ago, I believe she made up a story about her Mum having it or similar. Any mention of it at all?
I heard she sold it on craigs list as it was locked in a cage most of the time and became aggressive . Poor thing if it’s true

Pretty sure that photo is from last year. I get the feeling she’s still in the Maldives but being quiet about it. Georgia posted a few days ago saying they just got there and so she would be quiet for the next week.
I think you're right, CB is really quiet which is unlike her, you normally get a minute by minute update on her life on her IG stories, plus Georgia said 3 days ago they are there for a week.

She is pretending to be at home! 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️ I wonder why though! Georgia has put she is there for a week 3 days ago, so weird.

Reactions: 3
Good to see she’s getting called out on her latest recipe post 🤣
Didn’t she say earlier this year or last that she doesn’t track her vegetables? And that when you get to her stage she can eyeball everything and still be right about her cals - absolute bullshitting 😂 Also all the recipes on her app are wayyy more than they say they are!!

She cooked something the other day that was from gousto that I had last year !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.