Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, they actually deleted the black Friday deal on the app IG. By the look of the comments on it yesterday shes pissed alot of her loyal customers off with that deal. Maybe more people will wake up and realise that she is not your friend, she just wants your money.

Reactions: 6
E93EF1E3-5947-4A32-AA8D-41E74D67AEBD.jpeg
I’m so pleased customers are calling her out on this utter bullshit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She just constantly lies and gets caught out. She started off yesterday saying it couldn’t happen because of apple. Once people were pointing out that the bigger apps, swear by Kayla itsines and Joe Wicks body coach, she’s changed her answer now saying it’s because they use a 3rd party app.

Also, anyone seen her doing the burpee press ups in her 15 minute hit just posted. Looks like she’a trying to do the worm 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some of the comments she’s received about the lack of loyalty to her long term members are hilarious! Guaranteed she could have given them a discount or even allowed them to unsubscribe and then resubscribe at the cheaper rate but she’s all about the coin in her pocket. Sod the loyalty

Just noticed this as well from a couple of days ago. Her form is just so awful and she shouldn’t be promoting this to her followers.

As soon as you allow the weight to come away from your body you’re putting so much strain on your lower back. This exercise done the way she is doing it is an injury waiting to happen 🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Some of the comments she’s received about the lack of loyalty to her long term members are hilarious! Guaranteed she could have given them a discount or even allowed them to unsubscribe and then resubscribe at the cheaper rate but she’s all about the coin in her pocket. Sod the loyalty

Just noticed this as well from a couple of days ago. Her form is just so awful and she shouldn’t be promoting this to her followers.

As soon as you allow the weight to come away from your body you’re putting so much strain on your lower back. This exercise done the way she is doing it is an injury waiting to happen 🤦🏻‍♂️
She’s deleted a comment, someone pointed out that it risks injury and CB’s response was something like “it’s not a variation for beginners and you should use a very light weight”. Kind of feels like that would be important info to put into the caption… (I still think it’s stupid and v poor form even with light weight)

She’s deleted a comment, someone pointed out that it risks injury and CB’s response was something like “it’s not a variation for beginners and you should use a very light weight”. Kind of feels like that would be important info to put into the caption… (I still think it’s stupid and v poor form even with light weight)
I’ve commented asking her what the benefits are to doing it this way so I’ll see if I get a reply! Probably won’t or it’ll just get deleted 😂

Reactions: 2
Once Jay's challenge is done I'm going to try the Pelaton app you've all suggested.
I've been subscribing to CB since just after she launched her app, and she was great to begin with but I just cant stand her attitude anymore so I only ever do Jay's. Dont want to be lining her pockets anymore!

Once Jay's challenge is done I'm going to try the Pelaton app you've all suggested.
I've been subscribing to CB since just after she launched her app, and she was great to begin with but I just cant stand her attitude anymore so I only ever do Jay's. Dont want to be lining her pockets anymore!
Forgot to ask, has anyone tried Lisa Lancefords Strong&sxy app?

The new posts that finish with "that's how you fix that" are a direct copy and rip off of studio.jibby who has been doing this ages it's makes me mad eveytime

The new posts that finish with "that's how you fix that" are a direct copy and rip off of studio.jibby who has been doing this ages it's makes me mad eveytime
Just watched that. She has completely ripped off Studio Jibby down to the finest detail 😂

She doesn’t have an original bone in her body apart from the crazy exercises which no one else does because they aren’t safe or effective

Reactions: 8
she looks shocking in that screenshot oh my god

ive just tagged studio jibby in the comments, lets see how long it lasts haha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.