Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melissatiney

Yep Keto video has been deleted 🤣 thought she stood up for what she believed in and didn’t let other people’s opinions bother her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She goes on about not having any disordered eating habits now & she’s not scared of food.

Patting sundried tomatoes down with kitchen paper to get the olive oil off them is pretty fucking disordered IMO.

Reactions: 18

Rosie91

Cannot believe people have paid to go to that stupid warrior warehouse to do the exact same workouts she does on the app 😂 have a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 17

albie

Omg I’ve had to unfollow. She’s so up herself and not in a good way.
good bye Courtney hun! What a bellend you sound / look / are.
imagine living next door to someone like that. 🤢 thinks she’s so famous she has to keep the blinds closed. I dispair 😂 some of us can drive nice cars, live in decent houses and not have to gloat about it every 5 minutes 😉 oh and we use real pt’s as well….

• Haha
Reactions: 17

JayRad

Chatty Member
I’ve just been watching the workout she posted yesterday in the W in Dubai. Her workouts are beyond awful. She throws random combinations together that don’t make sense. And 4-5 overhead press variations in one circuit is complete overkill.

As a personal trainer I can’t tell you how much it pains me seeing her promote this guff. Her technique is awful as well. If her followers are copying her and are beginners they’re an injury waiting to happen

Reactions: 16

MillieMoo

Popped on here just to see what other people made of her “keto dieters eating out” “funny” post. Could be wrong as I’ve never suffered from an ED but aren’t extreme diets part and parcel of that and it’s quite insensitive? I find it weird that she would do that given her past.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Imagine training directly with her 🙃 ‘ok yeah so what we’re gonna do yeah is do like 10,000 burpees yeah and then some proper knee crunching exercises that will have you needing surgery yeah, so that’s wicked isn’t it yeah?’

• Haha

fitlife21

Why is no one calling her out on her racist posts? She should have her social media accounts banned for them. 17yrs is not young, you should know by then that that word is disgusting. I knew as a child it was wrong. How has her Mum, living in London which has many cultures, refused to teach her child that that word is a racist word and why? Is her mum racist as well? How did she get through school not knowing? ED is no excuse it's a narcissistic response. Her post was all about her playing vicim, not truly apologising at all she is only sorry it that it may damage her reputation.

Her warriors, employers, sponsors, and staff who have stuck up for her are also racist for supporting it, it is dismissal. I am pretty sure that is the perfect example of Unconcious Biased Racism. The posts should be reported to the Daily Mail along with the dismissive responses from her sponsors who have also behaved with UBR, they should all be reported! As well as her fat shaming which is also disgusting.

She is so uneducated it's a joke. She isn't even qualified in nutrition, or some of the classes she teaches, which goes against her scope of practice, so she will not be insured. She even thinks Jay is a Strength and Conditioning coach which is the highest level who works with Pro athletes. It's laughable. She just thinks she's a celeb and is begging the celeb life. This needs to be reported to the media!

The only way to combat racism is to keep calling out it as we see it, hold celebs and influencers accountable and educate on what UBR is!

That’s what happens when you do all cardio like she does.
Exactly, you can only build glutes with progressive overload.

Last edited:

ferret123

Who does she actually think she is, Gordon Ramsey? She is such a snob and so rude!! How can she judge people’s dinners? People are struggling to put food on the table. Sorry not everyone can afford “truffle” everything.
She can’t be that good, because her Yorkshire’s look like Aunt Bessy ones,,,oh no wait, they are! Based on how aggressively she shook her potatoes they aren’t her potatoes either 🤣. Reckon she put something else in that pot! Barely have to shake them to get good “roughage” so she’s just faking it for appearances…shock!! Still a shit cook love,,, you also serve your gravy in a water jug! Soooo NGL… we also critique you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Han95

I'm so sorry but I had to share this thread from one of her posts. I was shocked that CB said that she was taking constructive criticism on board and decided to read the comment.

Oh my god, I've never read such rude, disgusting comments from a bunch of women in my life. CB keyboard warriors strike again. I know I followed her and her workouts for a while, when I needed it and left a soon as it turned to a cult, but I would never stoop to this level 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow

SallyAnnJones

It looks decent size for London zone 1 or 2 but personally I couldn’t deal with barely any windows. Looks like at least 2 beds so probably costs £3k+ per month.

Waiting for her to realise that moving to Chelsea won’t magically give her a social life and friends.

• Haha