Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s just posted on Instagram saying how bloated she is from Ibiza and how okay it is and it’s completely normal blah blah blah…

then 10 minutes later posted a story showing how flat and toned her stomach is…

contradicting much.. I suspect somebody was just heavily breathing out in the first picture to look relatable but I could be wrong 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
This is the post that made me unfollow her off both accounts she’s constantly trying to be relateable and seeking validation from people online the girl really needs help and it’s clear AS DAY she has not recovered from her ED or body dysmorphia

Reactions: 9
Come on CB surely you can do better than this 😂😂😂😂
That was such an easy one even I could see it!

Irony of Hayley Madigan commenting when she bangs on all the time about being real and moaning about editing apps. Don't condone it on others posts then. Also her "bloat" stories today are ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Argh! I hate these ‘our bodies are all the same’ ‘look at my rolls’ ‘omg I’m so bloated just like you posts’

her ‘bloated’ picture is if I woke up and felt super flat and lean on a day! She is NOTHING LIKE US!

I’m sick of super lean and *hot take alert* unhealthy ‘fitness’ influencers doing these posts as if they’re helping people with bad body image.
Get in the bin

Reactions: 10
She is making me feel sick keeping on and on showing off how lean her stomach is. Encouraging so many eating disorders and messing up people's heads. Sending James Smith swimming trunks with her face all over them too?! Biggest narcissist out there.

Reactions: 14
She is making me feel sick keeping on and on showing off how lean her stomach is. Encouraging so many eating disorders and messing up people's heads. Sending James Smith swimming trunks with her face all over them too?! Biggest narcissist out there.
I used to follow James smith but he’s got too big for his old boots , and he went on and on about getting the blue tick ! Maybe him and housewife should hook up ! Match made in heaven

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210812-144931_Instagram.jpg

Makes me laugh so much that the "Speghetti Bolognese Gnocci" that contains no Speghetti has now been renamed 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice she’s been using a weird voice recently in her videos? Like really high pitched girlie hehe type voice?

Reactions: 3
That bloody hair do is awful ! She looks so much better darker

Does she edit her chin ? It’s like a point ?! Never ever ever seen a chin like that 😳

Attempting to look like posh spice. 🤣
I couldn't help singing "You're the one that I want, you are the one I want...ooh ooh ohhhhh honey!" 🤣🤣🤣 duck me sideways, and we thought the birthday & ibiza wardrobe were bad? Did Kermit the Frog ever get his dead offsprings back that were made Into those hideous shoes she wore? 🤣🐸

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.