Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgal291

Hi guys, first time posting here after a few days of lurking having just discovered this site. It’s a breath of fresh air seeing the conversations on these threads echo what i was thinking in my head when I saw these posts on my feed. It’s quite vindicating because you only ever see positive engagement on social media so you end up thinking either you’re the crazy one or the worlds gone mad.

Anyway, I just wanted to echo what a few other people have said about injuries from CBs workouts and to thank the people who raised how dangerous her high impact jumpy workouts can be for bodies not used to or ready for that type of exercise. I consider myself quite an active person interested in evidence based/scientific side of fitness and nutrition, and it never even occurred to me that her workouts were actually quite dangerous.

I found her page towards the end of 2020 and subscribed for her January 2021 challenge which I followed quite religiously for the 28 days. I loved how sweaty I got and that they do give you a good workout but you guys are completely right they are so high impact, jumpy and she doesn’t allow time to properly explain or show you how to do some of the more complex moves that she’s tried to make ip herself. As a result of this and the pace there is so much risk of poor form and you even see her not doing the moves correctly at the pace she’s trying to go at. I’ve had a bad shoulder for the whole year as a result and it’s still no better - some of my movements are quite limited and if I’m trying to roll over off that shoulder in the night it’s still painful. I should probably get it checked out but I’ve just been hoping it will heal in time.

Anyway because her workouts were so sweaty and good and I thought she was much older than she is (I was completely flawed to find out she was only 23/24 at the time) I trusted that she was experienced and wise enough to follow but her posts have been hugely triggering for me. I hate that she constantly plasters her side by side ED and now pics together like a trophy - I find it so triggering to see allll the time. I also hate her attempts at trying to show she has a normal body by contorting herself and sticking her belly out - to people with actual normal bodies who don’t workout for a living it’s a complete piss take 🤣

anyway this turned into a bit of a rant, but long story short she has a lot of growing up to do, needs to stop prescribing high impact workouts to everyone, and needs to stop posting triggering ED related content and “healthy” low cal meals full of processed sugar and fat free crap. It’s so bad young people will follow her and pick up these bad and misinformed habits.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
😂😂 I love it when influencers go on about Tattle. Most people on here are just normal people discussing the awful, manipulative actions of influencers who choose to put their day to day lives in front of millions of people. Most influencers are complete and utter narcissists and cannot handle being called out for their behaviour, which is usually why we retreat here as our comments can’t be belittled or deleted. ‘Be kind’ has meant influencers think all criticism is hate.

We aren’t vile, we are just sick and tired of influencers pulling wool over the eyes of (mostly) vulnerable women. Yes, there are some people on here who take things too far but that’s the same for everything - newspapers, magazines, Reddit, social media, Mumsnet. Where are the petitions to get these things shut down?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Courtney Black: dancing is dismal, fashion abysmal, I ain’t materialistic, I’ve got a successful business!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Her apology isn’t even an apology really, is it??? Grow up and apologise for things you have said and take ownership of it instead of using an eating disorder as an excuse.
How often does this woman have to play the eating disorder card to get sympathy???

DrStriker

When has she ever acknowledged that she made those things and it was wrong?

Heard Tommy Robinson has an eating disorder so that explains his racism.

• Haha

xxheidiandparisxx

Wow they’re really not too bothered aren’t they. A lot of people have been “cancelled” for old tweets despite being very young etc when they sent them!

Reactions: 21

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Meant to be on a rest day but does a 7km walk WTF!! She is obsessed and defiantly still has an eating disorder.
So looks like she accepted the offer of her warrior to pay. If that was myself I would be paying for my warrior. Those who have a large following on Instagram all they do is take Take take. I’m sick of it. This culture of taking is disgusting.

Reactions: 20

PinkGin123

VIP Member
‘No schedule from me this week as I’m taking a much needed week off and enjoying the sun’

24 hours later, she has been on a beach run, HIIT workout and now a Muay Thai session… make it make sense 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

fitlife21

Popped on here just to see what other people made of her “keto dieters eating out” “funny” post. Could be wrong as I’ve never suffered from an ED but aren’t extreme diets part and parcel of that and it’s quite insensitive? I find it weird that she would do that given her past.
She is fat shaming because Keto is mainly beneficial in overweight/obese people and those who suffer from diabetes. It helps to restore insulin sensitivity which is essential if you're suffering from insulin resistance. It also helps to lower blood pressure amongst improving numerous other health issues. It is a scientifically backed diet for certain populations based on certain health issues. Word of advice, never take diet advice from some one who suffers from an ED and who is clearly uneducated. She is just copying b*tchy content from other narcissistic influencers who also have no clue

Reactions: 19

Dotdot23

Why has this woman not been cancelled! She steals her recipe ideas, nothing is ever her fault and she takes no responsibility, lies about editing her pictures, lies about everything actually... She is the definition of a narcissist.

Courtney luv, few pointers since ur here reading

Get a stylist
Learn how to dance
Get help with ur eating disorder
Stop promoting things you've slagged in the past
Stop expecting ppl to pay 1k to work out with u and then charge an extra 500 for them to work out with you
Learn how to dance - oh I said that
For the love of God Get a new hair stylist, you look about 48 hun when apparently ur in ur 20s

I'll get back to you incase I've missed anything.

Ps we know ur watching 👀 😉

• Haha

moo11

The "warrior" cult is making me cringe so much. She can literally do no wrong in their eyes, they are literally sitting there defending someone that has been openly racist & fatphobic and then blamed it on an eating disorder?! Mind blown.

Lifeislemons

I’m sorry, her post ‘no schedule from me this week I’m enjoying a much needed week off’ haven’t you just a holiday? Unlike us other people, I haven’t been away since December 2019 and am a key worker through the pandemic

• Sad
Reactions: 18

RachelKate

Sat here in my primark festive pjs, gut busting and happy as a pig in shit. Bore off court... She's a nob 😂😂

Queen.c.k

Her latest IG post about being a "business woman." Is it really a multi-pound business or is she just flexing for the gram?
Also, can we just acknowledge that her outfit for a business conference looked like something a 14 year old would wear to the park to drink alcopops in. Or am I just showing my age 😂

Also, can we just acknowledge that her outfit for a business conference looked like something a 14 year old would wear to the park to drink alcopops in. Or am I just showing my age 😂

Attachments

• Haha