Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d hate to see her gas bill, the heating must be on full blast constantly to wear basically no clothes all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sat here in my primark festive pjs, gut busting and happy as a pig in tit. Bore off court... She's a nob 😂😂

Reactions: 18
I’ve finally unfollowed!
just finished watching her Maldives vlog … she’s rude, full of herself and a massive show off - not sure why she feels the need to video her side walking. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Hi guys, first time posting here after a few days of lurking having just discovered this site. It’s a breath of fresh air seeing the conversations on these threads echo what i was thinking in my head when I saw these posts on my feed. It’s quite vindicating because you only ever see positive engagement on social media so you end up thinking either you’re the crazy one or the worlds gone mad.

Anyway, I just wanted to echo what a few other people have said about injuries from CBs workouts and to thank the people who raised how dangerous her high impact jumpy workouts can be for bodies not used to or ready for that type of exercise. I consider myself quite an active person interested in evidence based/scientific side of fitness and nutrition, and it never even occurred to me that her workouts were actually quite dangerous.

I found her page towards the end of 2020 and subscribed for her January 2021 challenge which I followed quite religiously for the 28 days. I loved how sweaty I got and that they do give you a good workout but you guys are completely right they are so high impact, jumpy and she doesn’t allow time to properly explain or show you how to do some of the more complex moves that she’s tried to make ip herself. As a result of this and the pace there is so much risk of poor form and you even see her not doing the moves correctly at the pace she’s trying to go at. I’ve had a bad shoulder for the whole year as a result and it’s still no better - some of my movements are quite limited and if I’m trying to roll over off that shoulder in the night it’s still painful. I should probably get it checked out but I’ve just been hoping it will heal in time.

Anyway because her workouts were so sweaty and good and I thought she was much older than she is (I was completely flawed to find out she was only 23/24 at the time) I trusted that she was experienced and wise enough to follow but her posts have been hugely triggering for me. I hate that she constantly plasters her side by side ED and now pics together like a trophy - I find it so triggering to see allll the time. I also dislike her attempts at trying to show she has a normal body by contorting herself and sticking her belly out - to people with actual normal bodies who don’t workout for a living it’s a complete piss take 🤣

anyway this turned into a bit of a rant, but long story short she has a lot of growing up to do, needs to stop prescribing high impact workouts to everyone, and needs to stop posting triggering ED related content and “healthy” low cal meals full of processed sugar and fat free crap. It’s so bad young people will follow her and pick up these bad and misinformed habits.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi guys, first time posting here after a few days of lurking having just discovered this site. It’s a breath of fresh air seeing the conversations on these threads echo what i was thinking in my head when I saw these posts on my feed. It’s quite vindicating because you only ever see positive engagement on social media so you end up thinking either you’re the crazy one or the worlds gone mad.

Anyway, I just wanted to echo what a few other people have said about injuries from CBs workouts and to thank the people who raised how dangerous her high impact jumpy workouts can be for bodies not used to or ready for that type of exercise. I consider myself quite an active person interested in evidence based/scientific side of fitness and nutrition, and it never even occurred to me that her workouts were actually quite dangerous.

I found her page towards the end of 2020 and subscribed for her January 2021 challenge which I followed quite religiously for the 28 days. I loved how sweaty I got and that they do give you a good workout but you guys are completely right they are so high impact, jumpy and she doesn’t allow time to properly explain or show you how to do some of the more complex moves that she’s tried to make ip herself. As a result of this and the pace there is so much risk of poor form and you even see her not doing the moves correctly at the pace she’s trying to go at. I’ve had a bad shoulder for the whole year as a result and it’s still no better - some of my movements are quite limited and if I’m trying to roll over off that shoulder in the night it’s still painful. I should probably get it checked out but I’ve just been hoping it will heal in time.

Anyway because her workouts were so sweaty and good and I thought she was much older than she is (I was completely flawed to find out she was only 23/24 at the time) I trusted that she was experienced and wise enough to follow but her posts have been hugely triggering for me. I hate that she constantly plasters her side by side ED and now pics together like a trophy - I find it so triggering to see allll the time. I also dislike her attempts at trying to show she has a normal body by contorting herself and sticking her belly out - to people with actual normal bodies who don’t workout for a living it’s a complete piss take 🤣

anyway this turned into a bit of a rant, but long story short she has a lot of growing up to do, needs to stop prescribing high impact workouts to everyone, and needs to stop posting triggering ED related content and “healthy” low cal meals full of processed sugar and fat free crap. It’s so bad young people will follow her and pick up these bad and misinformed habits.
Well said! In short she's just a head who has been catapulted to some kind of instafame due to lockdown. I hope she fades into obscurity

Reactions: 7
Who does she actually think she is, Gordon Ramsey? She is such a snob and so rude!! How can she judge people’s dinners? People are struggling to put food on the table. Sorry not everyone can afford “truffle” everything.
She can’t be that good, because her Yorkshire’s look like Aunt Bessy ones,,,oh no wait, they are! Based on how aggressively she shook her potatoes they aren’t her potatoes either 🤣. Reckon she put something else in that pot! Barely have to shake them to get good “roughage” so she’s just faking it for appearances…shock!! Still a tit cook love,,, you also serve your gravy in a water jug! Soooo NGL… we also critique you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who does she actually think she is, Gordon Ramsey? She is such a snob and so rude!! How can she judge people’s dinners? People are struggling to put food on the table. Sorry not everyone can afford “truffle” everything.
She’s awful isn’t she , such a narcissist ! Your food ain’t all that love 😵

Reactions: 4
Me too 🤣 what is even the point, it’s a bin bag with a tacky buckle. Where do you even shop to find this crap 😭 her taste is probably the worst I’ve ever seen
Said it before, if it had no labels she wouldn't be seen in it... She shows off her money buying tit but looks awful at the end of the day. She's comedy gold though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.