Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she asked for people to send in their transformations and stories. She selected 15 people to meet her, attend a photo shoot and she interviewed them as a campaign to promote her app.

Reactions: 1
I see she is now taking a social media detox and promoting self love... I wonder if the comments on the keto video made her realize that most people outside her Cult of warriors don't actually lover her to death and think she's a nasty person? 🤔

Reactions: 10
I see she is now taking a social media detox and promoting self love... I wonder if the comments on the keto video made her realize that most people outside her Cult of warriors don't actually lover her to death and think she's a nasty person? 🤔
Joe wicks has just done the same for 2 whole days (another raging narcissist) so maybe just another fad she’s copying as she’s no original bone in her body

Reactions: 6
also reminded me of millygfits daily challenges to help with recovery…

Reactions: 1
I just had a nosey at some of the people who attended and a couple look like they have eating disorders to me. 😔

Reactions: 3
I feel like she is trying to be the female James Smith. There has been a number of times where he puts up a video, then a couple of weeks later she does or says something similar. I noticed it first last year with the 'how to train during ramadan' content. No surprise that he also slated Keto a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she is trying to be the female James Smith. There has been a number of times where he puts up a video, then a couple of weeks later she does or says something similar. I noticed it first last year with the 'how to train during ramadan' content. No surprise that he also slated Keto a couple of weeks ago.
They're under the same management now so prob being told to do the same things
But it kind of works for James, he's always been a mouthy head, Courtney tried to be all sweetness and light

Plus James used to proper rip her and now they're both up each other's arses its so infuriating

Reactions: 9
Yep Keto video has been deleted 🤣 thought she stood up for what she believed in and didn’t let other people’s opinions bother her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is fat shaming because Keto is mainly beneficial in overweight/obese people and those who suffer from diabetes. It helps to restore insulin sensitivity which is essential if you're suffering from insulin resistance. It also helps to lower blood pressure amongst improving numerous other health issues. It is a scientifically backed diet for certain populations based on certain health issues. Word of advice, never take diet advice from some one who suffers from an ED and who is clearly uneducated. She is just copying b*tchy content from other narcissistic influencers who also have no clue
Thankyou. I'm on this diet and it's helped me so much. What is her problem

Reactions: 5
She goes on about not having any disordered eating habits now & she’s not scared of food.

Patting sundried tomatoes down with kitchen paper to get the olive oil off them is pretty bleeping disordered IMO.
I agree. First thing that sprung to mind when I watched one of her cooking videos and she said to use olive oil spray to ‘save calories’.

James Smith is a mouthy head but he’s intelligent and he knows what he’s talking about which makes him somewhat bearable. Courtney is as thick as tit and it shows!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I also respect the fact that when James receives negative feedback on a post, he will sometimes address it by creating another post/video on the issues raised. However, if Courtney receives any negative feedback she just deletes the post and pretends it's never happened 😂James has attained respected qualifications though which is why he sounds more intelligent and sticks by what he posts no matter what backlash he gets

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing makes me cringe more than influencers asking their followers to donate to causes when they haven’t even donated themselves 🤪
OMG I literally just saw that! You would think with the money she makes she would have contributed generously, or at all even. Suppose she she would rather buy a vile pair of designer shoes than help others by making a donation which could potentially save a life.

That style bikini bottom was in fashion about three years ago
Keeping up with the trends as always ay Courtney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.