Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if CB will be paying for everyone’s meal at her cult, I mean “warrior” meet up meal thingy? There prob all just sit there with a salad & tap water 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Who is booking a Dubai holiday last minute to see her then? From what I can tell from the rubbish website prices start at £1000pp for bed and breakfast.
Edit: then £400 to upgrade to silver and then another £300 on top of that to upgrade to gold.
"I know it's last minute" yeah but its fine for you CB you don't have a proper job and are on holiday all the time anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s deluded if she thinks people are going to jump on a plane to Dubai just to work out with her, lock down might have been a good time for her money wise but for others it’s been a struggle ! And the whole ‘buy the GOLD package and come train with me exclusively’ just feels like a cult 😅🤣 can’t stand her

Reactions: 10
Who is booking a Dubai holiday last minute to see her then? From what I can tell from the rubbish website prices start at £1000pp for bed and breakfast.
Edit: then £400 to upgrade to silver and then another £300 on top of that to upgrade to gold.
"I know it's last minute" yeah but its fine for you CB you don't have a proper job and are on holiday all the time anyway.
She’s so out of touch, it’s unreal 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She came to fame if you like with people who were furloughed in lockdown and is now expecting those same people to afford £2000 + holidays 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Imagine training directly with her 🙃 ‘ok yeah so what we’re gonna do yeah is do like 10,000 burpees yeah and then some proper knee crunching exercises that will have you needing surgery yeah, so that’s wicked isn’t it yeah?’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So from the prices above its £700 extra on top of the basic package to work out with courtney

Isn't that the whole point - if someone's spending 1k and u still can't give them the time of day 🤔 that's absolutely insane to me.

This woman is deluded. Absolutely deluded.

Reactions: 8
That’s disgusting. I can’t believe her warriors would be willing to pay, it’s insanity!

also looks like she’s doing a protein range with women’s best 🙄 (based on a comment on that post)

I can’t put my finger on what exactly makes her look so old but something does and it’s funny 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t put my finger on what exactly makes her look so old but something does and it’s funny 😂😂
Definitely the amount of work she’s had done. I always think women who have a lot of work done actually make themselves look older, there’s absolutely no need for the amount she’s had done at her age! And agreed the way she dresses just screams mutton 🤣

Reactions: 4
Just looks awful…it’s been said before & I’ll say it again, all that money but no actual taste/class 🤦🏻‍♀️ An outfit from Primark would look so much better then what she’s got on!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.