Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t look well , deffo still has an eating disorder or ocd of some kind

Reactions: 2
Popped on here just to see what other people made of her “keto dieters eating out” “funny” post. Could be wrong as I’ve never suffered from an ED but aren’t extreme diets part and parcel of that and it’s quite insensitive? I find it weird that she would do that given her past.

Reactions: 16
please tell me cb isn't on drugs...
#1 who dances like that
#2 she's definitely gurning
#3 does she ever blink
#4 according to here age wasn't she like 9 when these songs came out - suspicious 🤔
#5 watch me work it I'm perfect 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off
#6 did she actually edit this video and then think that's a good video, I'll share that with my followers

Definitely on something
Wouldn’t surprise me if she sniffs coke so that she doesn’t eat - I have that down as something she’d do

Reactions: 8
Popped on here just to see what other people made of her “keto dieters eating out” “funny” post. Could be wrong as I’ve never suffered from an ED but aren’t extreme diets part and parcel of that and it’s quite insensitive? I find it weird that she would do that given her past.
I am quite glad she's getting slated a bit and responding to a lot of comments with the faceplant emoji... just proving she really is the mean girl of the fitfluencer world. I personally don't like keto diets but also think she's in no position to criticise other diets/what people eat when she's been "scared" of pretty much all types of food at one point or another.

Reactions: 12
She is fat shaming because Keto is mainly beneficial in overweight/obese people and those who suffer from diabetes. It helps to restore insulin sensitivity which is essential if you're suffering from insulin resistance. It also helps to lower blood pressure amongst improving numerous other health issues. It is a scientifically backed diet for certain populations based on certain health issues. Word of advice, never take diet advice from some one who suffers from an ED and who is clearly uneducated. She is just copying b*tchy content from other narcissistic influencers who also have no clue

Reactions: 19
She should look at her own workouts and change them - ensuring they don’t cause injury, and come up with her own recipes before slating other ‘diets’ and being a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What an absolute idiot ! A lot of diabetics use this diet. She’s such a knob

Reactions: 2
Someone I follow on Instagram went to her workout thing today. I’m sorry but she looks like she’s in her late 30’s the hair is so old fashioned! I can’t believe these idiots payed to go and do a live workout with her when they already pay for her app how embarrassing!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Someone I follow on Instagram went to her workout thing today. I’m sorry but she looks like she’s in her late 30’s the hair is so old fashioned! I can’t believe these idiots payed to go and do a live workout with her when they already pay for her app how embarrassing!!
Well she looks a bit different to the breathing in/edited Instagram posts we see 🥸🥸🥸

Reactions: 10
Surprised they don’t take their autograph book 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen this recent post from the fitness chef…feel like it’s a bit of a dig at CB and that video she did not long ago in Sainsburys telling people that ready meals are full of ‘nasties’😂😂😂
Haha a fear mongering piss stain 🤣🤣

Pleased she is finally getting slated for something she has done. Certainly got away with everything else. Not deleting those posts ....there is too many for her to keep up!

Screenshot_20210818-210434_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
She cannot take any form of constructive criticism isn’t all she gets so defensive!

Reactions: 11
Forgot to add before why the post annoyed me
Members of my family have done keto to attempt to sort their type 2 diabetes. It DOES work and they’ve managed to get healthy and keep their blood sugar regular now but still stay largely carb free.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.