Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl always comes up on my explore page so I went for a nosey and she literally survives on sugar all day. She’s up at 5am doing her workouts which is fine if that’s when you can fit it in but you can tell she has a really bad relationship with food and feeling guilty. She was going on about a weekend away and eating whatever and not feeling guilty etc but went on and on and on that you can tell she feels guilty 😹
She’s also ridiculously tiny. I find it offensive that she posts her “terrible before photos” crying about the way she looks and she was literally about 10 and a half stone then 🤦🏼‍♀️ Obviously weight is relative to height etc and people are allowed to want to change their physique but I just find it really tactless as most people following a weight loss account would probably love to be in the 10 stone bracket so she should word things better talking about her “before”.

On another note, does anyone else hate the cooking videos CB does with her tummy and boobs out? It can’t just be me who thinks that’s a health and safety risk? Or am I just boring and overly sensible? 🤣

Reactions: 9
Are all the women’s best stories and grid post not ads? I can’t see it labelled anywhere

Reactions: 1
Another bad form ab workout... 👍🏻 she genuinely looks like she's struggling to breathe in that one!

Another bad form ab workout... 👍🏻 she genuinely looks like she's struggling to breathe in that one!
She annoys me that literally everything she does has to be a combo of 2 exercises in one. Why not just do 1 exercise and do that well instead of 2 exercises badly

Reactions: 5
She annoys me that literally everything she does has to be a combo of 2 exercises in one. Why not just do 1 exercise and do that well instead of 2 exercises badly
she really over works her abs and it shows
she only really has definition in certain lighting and her torso looks like a tree trunk - she’s trained her obliques so much that she’s actually got rid of her waist

Reactions: 2
Take a look at the garlic baked crumpets recipe… 235 calories apparently. The recipe states 3 crumpets, those alone are 95-105 calories each.. this is without the butter and cheese..

Reactions: 3
Take a look at the garlic baked crumpets recipe… 235 calories apparently. The recipe states 3 crumpets, those alone are 95-105 calories each.. this is without the butter and cheese..
Also if I’m going to have cheesy crumpets…I’m literally going put cheese on a crumpet (mind blowing I know) , not that slop. Is this meant to be a healthy alternative?!

To be fair it's 2 servings so more like 470 for the whole recipe

Nah, I can’t cope with the cooking videos. I just find them so insincere, like it’s not even remotely believable that she actually would eat what she’s cooking??

Reactions: 4
Her dancing stories today were so odd but all I could think about was how TF does she do any sort of physical exercise in this sports bra?! Not a criticism of her body (if you’ve got them flaunt them!) but I’d be unintentionally flashing people left right and centre if I ever wore something like that to a gym class 😂

Attachments

Using the app for the jay workouts (which are pretty good to be fair, really enjoy these) and had a quick peek at the workouts from Courtney this week. My GOD, so erratic, even more shouty, form all over the place. I don't know how people do it! Honestly when I did her workouts this time last year she wasn't this bad. She's all over the shop!

Reactions: 3
Using the app for the jay workouts (which are pretty good to be fair, really enjoy these) and had a quick peek at the workouts from Courtney this week. My GOD, so erratic, even more shouty, form all over the place. I don't know how people do it! Honestly when I did her workouts this time last year she wasn't this bad. She's all over the shop!
How are Jay's workouts? So tempted to resubscribe to the app to do them because I really enjoyed the one he did when he first joined so would like more of that but can't justify lining her pockets 🙄

How are Jay's workouts? So tempted to resubscribe to the app to do them because I really enjoyed the one he did when he first joined so would like more of that but can't justify lining her pockets 🙄
I honestly find them really good. All strength based and no faffing about, good form, explains moves and just gets on with it. He sings occasionally but has a good voice so it's not annoying!

I honestly find them really good. All strength based and no faffing about, good form, explains moves and just gets on with it. He sings occasionally but has a good voice so it's not annoying!
Oh thank you! Think will definitely give it a go and avoid her jumpy workouts at all costs!

I’m also tempted - just wondering if anyone who does use the app has seen a real difference in their body shape?

I think it's been said a very times but if you are looking for good strength workouts on an app but don't want to put money in Courtney's pockets then try the Peloton app. It's £12 a month with a 30 day free trial, thousands of workouts with loads of different trainers! Highly recommend

Reactions: 5
It really does say something about his stuff being so popular. Noticed CB is oscillating between extreme HIITs which are even more crazy than usual and standard strength stuff likes Jay's probably because of him and the popularity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.