Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a liar anyway! She has said about cutting calories over multiple different occasions over the last year, mainly for photoshoots and holidays. She can't keep up with her own lies
Remember when she told people last Xmas to eat half a mince pie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else notice she doesn't ever have her arms relax normally? The "garlic baked crumpets" video really emphasises it its like she doesn't allow her arms to touch her sides, it looks so stiff and uncomfortable

She posted that ‘What I eat in a day’ video this morning which says she’s on maintenance calories. I thought she was going into a surplus to build a winter booty

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Feel like the only reason for PT to be on her app is to gain a following and a bit of name recognition and then leave. Otherwise what is the point. It isn't even a generically named app it is all about her.

She posted that ‘What I eat in a day’ video this morning which says she’s on maintenance calories. I thought she was going into a surplus to build a winter booty
And yet 6 days ago she said she was eating 2100 kcal a day, only 50kcals difference but just shows her inconsistencies…

And yet 6 days ago she said she was eating 2100 kcal a day, only 50kcals difference but just shows her inconsistencies…
I think it’s fair to say she makes it up as she goes along. She was only saying not long ago she doesn’t believe in having protein bars in her diet but when Women’s Best came along her eyes saw £ signs and now she promotes them.

Also it’s surprising with everything going on in mainstream media regarding historical tweets etc that she hasn’t been pulled up on what she posted a few years ago.

Reactions: 3
I think her ‘surplus’ bullshitting has been another attempt to jump on the bandwagon of what’s popular on Instagram / does well for other people. There’s been a lot of weight gain / body positive / ED recovery accounts that have gained a lot of following over the last year and have really high engagement. I’ve seen some blatant content copying on her page but whenever CB tries you can see straight through that it’s only to try and be ‘relatable‘ and claw back a following

Like her ‘how my body changes through the day’ post!

847k followers now.. she’s losing like a 1000 a day 😂 I’m so pleased people are finally waking up to her bullshit. Myself included.

Reactions: 6
This move she’s performing here with the ab wheel makes my back hurt just watching 😵💫😖. surely that’s not a practical exercise? 😬
I can confirm as a Personal Trainer of nearly 10 years that she really has no clue what she’s doing 🤦🏻‍♂️
Ab Rollouts are a very effective core exercise but are an advanced exercise for sure. They should be done slow and not for ‘as many Reps as you can’ like she says. I wouldn’t even go past 8 reps usually because they put a lot of work on the core.
Her back is in an awful position!

Reactions: 5
The followers picking up the cringe dancing is even weirder. All in the hope you will make her stories.
Ouch at that ab wheel exercise. Can't understand any reason to do it twisted..

Reactions: 3
Could this lass try any harder to be like CB it's so embarrassing 😂
The girl always comes up on my explore page so I went for a nosey and she literally survives on sugar all day. She’s up at 5am doing her workouts which is fine if that’s when you can fit it in but you can tell she has a really bad relationship with food and feeling guilty. She was going on about a weekend away and eating whatever and not feeling guilty etc but went on and on and on that you can tell she feels guilty 😹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.