Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Tamsyn girl is irritating I need to unfollow her, she posts her what I eat in a day every day and it’s the same old tit. I will say though that even though she is tiny she is also very short (not that my build would let me get that small but there you go 😂)

I’ve also noticed Courtney has no muscle definition in her back and she sucks in so much all the time when showcasing her ‘abs’ ( agree with the PP saying she’s over trained them)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I've downloaded the app again. I'm 25 weeks pregnant and needed to push myself a little. I was really lazy with the YouTube workouts I was doing.
I do find the background music in Rachel's videos annoying - it's far too loud. But she doesn't have all the annoying catchphrases Courtney does "energy, energy" "what doesn't challenge you, doesn't change you" blah blah rinse and repeat.

Echoing everyone else - peloton forever! duck lining her little pockets.
They're doing a 60 day free trial right now, I was app only from January using an off brand spin bike and doing strength from the app literally daily and following the challenge in various Fb groups, and the finally caved and bought the Tread last month because I just love the brand, the instructors and the results I've had so much

The only thing I can thank CB for is for making me consider home workouts and thus finding peloton

Reactions: 9
They're doing a 60 day free trial right now, I was app only from January using an off brand spin bike and doing strength from the app literally daily and following the challenge in various Fb groups, and the finally caved and bought the Tread last month because I just love the brand, the instructors and the results I've had so much

The only thing I can thank CB for is for making me consider home workouts and thus finding peloton
Do they do spin classes with just the ?£12 app ?

I’m also tempted - just wondering if anyone who does use the app has seen a real difference in their body shape?
I'm doing his challenge at the moment. I haven't eaten 100 percent better but I've noticed I'm looking stronger and also feeling stronger too. I also like the fact he is a working pt and is always with clients or working out himself in the gym. He makes no secret that he does other workouts for himself. I think if I'd been 100% on my Nutrition I'd have great results. I'm going to repeat his challenge again when it ends. His challenge is basically just 5 workouts a week instead of 3. Slightly different formats each week.

That Tamsyn girl is irritating I need to unfollow her, she posts her what I eat in a day every day and it’s the same old tit. I will say though that even though she is tiny she is also very short (not that my build would let me get that small but there you go 😂)

I’ve also noticed Courtney has no muscle definition in her back and she sucks in so much all the time when showcasing her ‘abs’ ( agree with the PP saying she’s over trained them)
Shes rough as old boots in that photo. She just needs to calm down on the fillers and work on her face

Reactions: 1
Do they do spin classes with just the ?£12 app ?
Yes you have full access to everything, you can also do all the live classes
You just don't have the metrics that you get on their products and the leader board

Example screenshot of what the app only looks like - it's the exact same as all access

Attachments

• Heart
Agree with the comment around Jay. Sarah is also great if you want some hiit but like normality not shrieking, screaming or acting like a loonatic!!!!

Yes you have full access to everything, you can also do all the live classes
You just don't have the metrics that you get on their products and the leader board

Example screenshot of what the app only looks like - it's the exact same as all access
Thanks , it’s worth me buying a spin bike and doing it this way 😊

Peloton is my whole life 😂 I got my bike end of January and I’ve done 374 workshops, don’t think I’ve ever been so consistent with anything

Reactions: 7
Peloton is my whole life 😂 I got my bike end of January and I’ve done 374 workshops, don’t think I’ve ever been so consistent with anything
I was debating the bike 🚴 but I will do the cheapskate version 🤣.

I’ll be honest, I can’t believe she ever worked 14 hour days as a PT.
She had that article printed in the Sun when she was 19 I believe (2016) saying she was an account clerk and since that she seems to have modelled and travelled round the country doing bootcamps.
Not to mention globetrotting!

Attachments

I’ll be honest, I can’t believe she ever worked 14 hour days as a PT.
She had that article printed in the Sun when she was 19 I believe (2016) saying she was an account clerk and since that she seems to have modelled and travelled round the country doing bootcamps.
Not to mention globetrotting!
I’ve followed her since 2016/17 and I think it’s true. She would always post in the gym at 5am training clients and she would still be there at 8pm at night training someone else. I doubt she was training people every hour, but she definitely was a hustler and worked really hard. Well that’s the way it looked on IG anyway….

Reactions: 3
Ugggh that stupid little head shake she does after a rep and before she starts another drives me mad if your struggling do something slightly easier

I’m very new to CB. I really like her and the App seems really good. I’m not surprised that she has a thread on here though. I used to really like James Smith, Diren and all that lot but bloody hate them now. So I can’t see me liking CB for too long😂

what is so bad about her?

I’m very new to CB. I really like her and the App seems really good. I’m not surprised that she has a thread on here though. I used to really like James Smith, Diren and all that lot but bloody hate them now. So I can’t see me liking CB for too long😂

more like what isn’t tbh
she’s racist so tbh i don’t rly need to go much further BUT
her form is atrocious- especially for a PT
she has unnecessarily complicated exercises
she also claims she’s over her ED but still has some very disordered pattens and clearly overtrains
she certainly isn’t someone i’d be looking up to

Reactions: 12

Defo give the threads a read
Poor form
Ridiculous exercises
Photoshopping herself smaller constantly to make it look like she has some shape
Being a racist piece of tit

To give a starting list 🤣

Reactions: 7

Endorse all the other comments and add that she fails to declare her ads all the time. Was one of the influencers in Dubai at the height of pandemic. Has about ten holidays a year.

Reactions: 3
Oh God where to start... Edits her Instagram photos. Stupid shiny face. Best mate sells real fur. Stupid brassy blonde hair and rubbish extensions. Fake nails done over lockdown. Parties over lockdown. Stupid catchphrases. Terrible dress sense. Not just racist but tweeted some gross stuff about overweight people. Advertises so many brands that you never see her use again. Encourages the EDs of her followers "have half a mince pie over Xmas" and reposting transformations of girls who are clearly ill. Overcomplicated HIIT that causes injuries etc etc

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.