Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend other fitness apps? Ideally ones where they do a warm up and cool down/stretch as part of the workout video, don't contradict themselves all the time on Instagram and don't do dangerous 10 in 1 moves that makes my back ping! I want to find a different app where I can still use my dumbells. Any recommendations welcome, thanks!

Reactions: 2
Can anyone recommend other fitness apps? Ideally ones where they do a warm up and cool down/stretch as part of the workout video, don't contradict themselves all the time on Instagram and don't do dangerous 10 in 1 moves that makes my back ping! I want to find a different app where I can still use my dumbells. Any recommendations welcome, thanks!
I started Caroline Girvan (think that's how you spell it), she's on You Tube and I really rate her. Pick your own workout or do her programme Epic... Think there's 3 programmes now x

Reactions: 3
Peloton have an app and it’s really good. Lots of variety and only £12.99 a month for a digital subscription.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
PELOTONNNNN

Thousands and thousands of workouts - strength, yoga, cardio, meditation, outdoor, spinning, runs, stretching, bootcamps
Tons of different instructors so you can find those who you gel with

I've used the Digital subscription since the start of January this year and literally just had my Peloton Tread delivered as I loved it so much

Plus it's only £12.99 a month and I think they've got a 60 day free trial on for new members too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
PELOTONNNNN

Thousands and thousands of workouts - strength, yoga, cardio, meditation, outdoor, spinning, runs, stretching, bootcamps
Tons of different instructors so you can find those who you gel with

I've used the Digital subscription since the start of January this year and literally just had my Peloton Tread delivered as I loved it so much

Plus it's only £12.99 a month and I think they've got a 60 day free trial on for new members too
another vote for peloton, sounds cliché but it truly changed my life

Reactions: 5
100000% Peloton. There is a good Facebook group called 'hardcore on the floor' and there is a monthly programme where you follow different exercises from the app each day. :)

Her latest post "praying to the gym gods that extra winter calories go to her bum"

She said on one of her live workouts a while ago she is over trying to build a bigger bum! 😂

• Haha
Her last post ref ‘1200 calories’ is a straight copy of a video James Smith posted yesterday. The point is common knowledge / not new information anyway but Christ does she not stop and think about the timing and how blatant her copying is?

I'm sorry but her picture on the left is clearly not when she was 'chewing and spitting' and eating 1300 a day. I am sure that she has posted this on her story before but posted the photo where she looked very very very skinny. The photo on the left looks a lot better on the right IMO.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but her picture on the left is clearly not when she was 'chewing and spitting' and eating 1300 a day. I am sure that she has posted this on her story before but posted the photo where she looked very very very skinny. The photo on the left looks a lot better on the right IMO.
I’m sure she had used the photo on the left as the after photo vs when she had her ED trying to make out she was the ‘happiest she’s ever been’ now tries to make out it was an unhappy time. Make your mind up

Reactions: 6
I used to do her workouts throughout lockdown consistently and was in the best shape I’ve ever been in but couldn’t deal with the constant shrieking and shouting all the time. Thought I’d give it another try with jays workouts and can see why everyone prefers him or Sarah!

Reactions: 1
Typical CB shouting about ‘extra winter calories, grow that booty, surplus surplus surplus’ for about 2 weeks and now she’s going on a cut. Totally contradicting her “I never restrict or reduce my calories before a photo shoot now” thing that she always says ….. that is exactly what she’s doing.

Idk if its because I have struggled with an ED but I just see so much damage (and flip/flop contradiction) in everything she does

Reactions: 9
Typical CB shouting about ‘extra winter calories, grow that booty, surplus surplus surplus’ for about 2 weeks and now she’s going on a cut. Totally contradicting her “I never restrict or reduce my calories before a photo shoot now” thing that she always says ….. that is exactly what she’s doing.

Idk if its because I have struggled with an ED but I just see so much damage (and flip/flop contradiction) in everything she does
She's a liar anyway! She has said about cutting calories over multiple different occasions over the last year, mainly for photoshoots and holidays. She can't keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.