Courtney Black #5 racist tweets, not very smarty, had to pay people to come to her party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the lack of notice too I plan my two weeks in work ahead of schedule, let me clients know in advance that I won’t be around and who will cover in my absence. People who are paying for the app deserve the same and to be fair by the sounds of it most of them prefer Jay’s workouts anyway so would be happy if she did this.

Reactions: 2
Coincidence that it wss mentioned on here that the warriors prefer Jay's training now he's doing the next 28 day challenge 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Coincidence that it wss mentioned on here that the warriors prefer Jay's training now he's doing the next 28 day challenge 😂😂
750 comments all raving about it, she must be fuming. Her posts get way less engagement normally

Reactions: 1
I’ve had got subscription sitting on my phone for the past 4 months and for the life of me I cannot see what the hype it about 😂

Her workouts are very light on the warm-ups and cooling downs, they’re very high intensity. I can see people getting quite bad injury’s.

This ain’t me being disgruntled or lazy about getting on with them, I got gym 5/6 times a week I just wanted to see what all the fuss is about.

Every PT I know applauds that she’s made so much money but are just as horrified about the type of training she “sells”.

I’ve had got subscription sitting on my phone for the past 4 months and for the life of me I cannot see what the hype it about 😂

Her workouts are very light on the warm-ups and cooling downs, they’re very high intensity. I can see people getting quite bad injury’s.

This ain’t me being disgruntled or lazy about getting on with them, I got gym 5/6 times a week I just wanted to see what all the fuss is about.

Every PT I know applauds that she’s made so much money but are just as horrified about the type of training she “sells”.
As a Personal Trainer of nearly 10 years I can honestly say her workouts are some of the worst I’ve ever seen. She puts random combinations together which make my back ping just watching them!
I think she sees herself as the female Joe Wicks because his workouts are awful as well but at least he does actual low intensity variations.
But because she does a funky dance before she starts everyone thinks she’s fantastic. To be honest looking at her transformations worries me. A lot of these ladies started in a good place and have gone super skinny. She clearly doesn’t promote good mental health.

Reactions: 9
I haven't listened to it but the name of her latest podcast 🤦‍♂️ No way do I believe she has a multi million pound business.

she’s bringing out a fake tan
I’ve noticed her followers are going down and she gets a shockingly low like count considering she has 850k followers, this will be her moving over to do more influencing to stay relevant

She really benefited from lockdown and now as gyms have reopened people have gone back to exercising how they were before.

She really benefited from lockdown and now as gyms have reopened people have gone back to exercising how they were before.
And the fact most of her ‘warriors’ are too injured to continue her crazy ways or have woken up to how dangerous she is👀

Reactions: 3
Yeah her followers have gone down, think she stayed on 851k for a good few months and now gone down to 849k

anyone seen her new, 'how our bodies change in a day' ? its the 'comment below if you relate' for me even though she knows full well that people bloat WAY more than she does and I bet yall any money she knows exactly what she's doing

Reactions: 8
anyone seen her new, 'how our bodies change in a day' ? its the 'comment below if you relate' for me even though she knows full well that people bloat WAY more than she does and I bet yall any money she knows exactly what she's doing
Lots of comments saying they see no difference 🤣. Probably getting more likes than the post 😬

last time i saw her she was getting tens if not hundreds of thousands of likes and had 855k+ following. now she's on 848k and just about cracking a couple thousand likes. her deload week schedule has just over 1000 likes. people finally seeing the god damn light

1st September: "I didn't have a period for nearly 3 years"

12th October: "I lost my period for nearly 2 years"

She just makes it up as she goes along doesn't she 🙄

Reactions: 7
She's just not even slightly relatable and its really off putting.
The bloating post really pissed me off, I look 6 months pregnant by the end of the day and I just wanted to scream duck off at her.
Wearing and buying those trashy but expensive designer clothes. duck off. Your followers aren't the people who wear that stuff, you just make yourself look like a twit.
And loved the post about how she was spending her Halloween. I'd bet that isn't a choice, you just haven't been invited anywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
1st September: "I didn't have a period for nearly 3 years"

12th October: "I lost my period for nearly 2 years"

She just makes it up as she goes along doesn't she 🙄
Honest to god she changes her ‘story’ so often that even she can’t keep up with it. I’ve noticed how the details she adds are always things that other influencers have recently opened up about? Absolute gems in the body positivity / pro-recovery categories and then she decides to add a half-arsed duplicate of someone else’s story to her own - for engagement.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.